“Great”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

They have served my family for more than 30 years. One of the best China Restaurants I have dined at.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We joined a group of thirty or so for dinner last night at China Garden. The size of our group was a challenge for staff, but they handled it well. Mango Chicken was ordered by the woman sharing our booth with us. My wife chose Chcken with Broccoli. I ordered Seafood Islander. All came with fried rice. As is typical in such settings, we shared the three entrees. We all seemed to feel that we ordered perfectly for our personal tastes. I enjoyed all three options - but mine was best. Literally, half of the food went into carry out trays.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of the most delicious Chinese restaurants I've eaten at. Unfortunately I only found it about two years before I moved and it's been there over 30 years. They're obviously doing something right if they been there for over 30 years. I could eat there a couple times a week with no problem.
DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

The food is really good sometimes and other times not so good. The prices are a little on the high side as well. But when the food is good it is worth it. So far for the local area we have found this to be the best place. Still looking for another place due to the inconsistencies in the quality of the food.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

The food was hot, tasty and cooked with love and pleasing tho the Budget I would recommend this for eat In and Take out In Roswell, Ga