“Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 356 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I always love Zoes - and it just keeps getting better with new foods and healthy choices - and the staff at this location is wonderful - they even remember my daughter who worked there 3 years ago!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I love the employees at the Roswell Zoe’s so much it is silly. When I walk in they call out my name like I am Norm from the show Cheers. It’s embarrasing and really sad that I eat there so frequently. Great group of ladies working up front!! Food is always on point - delicious and well made.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Fun place to grab lunch - have been several times and it’s always yummy.

Very good - always friendly staff and the food is always fresh and worth waiting for.

The hummus is my favorite and the chocolate cake is a fun treat.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

When I am in Roswell visiting my family, I always make a point of eating at Zoë’s Kitchen. I have liked it since I ate at their restaurant in Baton Rouge. Food is fast and healthy at a good price. Where else can I get that? Everything is good.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Service was great and food came out fast. The restaurant and outdoors sitting were clean. I had the turkey stack and minestrone both excellent

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!