The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
US$170
Hotels.com
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$159
Home2.com
Ocean Lodge(Saint Simons Island)
US$329
US$195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$169
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$127
Cancelon
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$143
Hotwire.com
Village Inn and Pub(Saint Simons Island)
US$183
Priceline
The Lodge at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
US$407
US$386
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstained glassheated towelsa great place to staysimon's islandtreetopsroostpondoaksaccommodationssuiteproperty
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My husband and I spent a quiet few days after the Christmas rush at the Grey Owl. It had a welcoming, warm, pristine feel and we were so pleased with the accomodations. I place a lot of value on the small things that a B&B offers, and The Grey Owl received an A+. If you have never stayed in a B&B and would like to get away from the cookie cutter feel of a hotel, try it....I really think you will like it.

Room Tip: The "Treetops" was so quiet and spacious with a nice little balcony for morning or evening coffee..
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

My mate and I stayed at the Inn for a couple of nights during a holiday visit to nearby Saint Simons, and we had the pleasure of spending some of the daytime and all night, as is our custom, in the Tree Tops suite. Our vehicle spent its nights quite comfortable in the garage underneath, a facility rather uncommon for any B & B. The location of the inn is near the municipal airport, so if you're flying in, it's very convenient. It's a drive, however, not a walk, to "town" or to other commercial locations, like restaurants or shops or the pier. But you can walk around the property on some short trails near the pond. A very natural setting. Our hostess was the mostest, and we met the owner, who lives nearby. Like I said, our suite was absolutely terrific. The common areas - two living rooms and a breakfast room, are very comfortable, and we had lots of good conversation over hors d'oeuvres and wine laid out by our hostess each evening. Breakfast couldn't have been better. If you're looking for peace, comfort and style, this is the place. If you're looking for more action, like at a resort, it's not. Take your choice. We'd go back in an instant.

Room Tip: Tree Tops above the garage
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Grey Owl Inn was a great place to stay. The grounds are beautiful with small ponds and short walks around the grounds. It was quiet. They are equipped for the handicap.
Breakfast was great. I had eggs bennidict the first day and crepes with fresh strawberries and jam the next. Yum!
The gentleman who traveled with us absolutely loved his room.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stay was lovely. We arrived just in time for their evening wine and cheese get together. We met two other couples and made our introductions. Our room was waiting for us. We stayed in the Frog Room. The room was large with a comfortable queen size bed. It had a screened in porch and a deck.

The next morning we came down to our made to order breakfasts. My wife chose the crepes while I hade an omelet with the fillings of my choosing. Everything was scrumptious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful, romantic spot for couples to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. We enjoyed a lovely wine and cheese hour with other guests upon our arrival. Debi also offers tea in the afternoon by request. Our room was spacious and had everything one could need, including heated towels. The chef prepared scrumptious breakfasts for each guest. Her potatoes were amazing! I highly recommend this lovely inn, which is close enough to restaurants and downtown but away from the crowd.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple