“Homemade ice cream ”
Review of Moo Cow Ice Cream

Moo Cow Ice Cream
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Moo Cow Cream is striving to build life long relationships with its customers by creating a unique and memorable ice cream experience. The experience starts the moment you step into the store with our friendly and courteous service. Moo Cow hopes to keep patrons satisfied and interested in our product by creating new and exciting flavors. Moo Cow prides itself in using all natural ingredients to provide you with delicious homemade ice cream. So Moove on over to Moo Cow Cream!
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I tried several flavors on our visit. I sampled the coffee almond (couldn't taste the coffee), the chocolate raspberry (couldn't taste the raspberry) and the Oreo cheesecake (probably the best I sampled). Mom liked the guava, dad loved mint chocolate chip, and my little sister loved the lemon sherbet. I had a raspberry rosewater popsicle which was good, and my sister had a strawberry lemonade (it was better). All in all, flavors are hit and miss. Stick with fruity flavors and classics, but I've had better chocolate ice cream

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I love ice cream and have never been disappointed at an ice cream shop, but both of us were disappointed at Moo Cow. My peach and my husband's almond (might have been called almond amaretto) were pretty bad. Not creamy at all, artificial tasting flavors, and very icy almost dry texture like it had been melted and refrozen many times or was just freezer burned. I waited about 10 minutes in 80 degree heat for it to soften and get creamy but it never did. We would have been better off buying a pint of something at the grocery store.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

My wife kept saying we had to stop there, and she was right. Staff is very pleasant and accommodating and I will say the ice cream is excellent....Located right on Ocean Blvd but you have to look closely to find it!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Scoops of Ice Cream - Hamburgers - Hot Dogs .. Diner type atmosphere with booths - a patio area with view to the pier, the sound and ships, Neptune Park and shopping ..

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We tried ice cream at a few locations. This one was our favorite. Not a huge place, but the kids working there were friendly and got us in and out quickly.