Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
US$259
Ocean Lodge(Saint Simons Island)
US$251
US$169
Hotels.com
US$209
Home2.com
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
US$206
Hotwire.com
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
Hotwire.com
US$178
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake machineroom was cleanfront deskhi expressbreakfast areasmall hotelother hotelsbreakfast servicenice stayshort stayseveral yearsstay there againrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffyogurtwithin walking distancehie
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Room was very clean, staff was very polite and helpful. We brought our bicycles with us and the hotel is situated along the bike trail that runs through St Simons Island. Breakfast was adequate.

1  Thank Bigcpar
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

The Holiday Inn Express St. Simons' team sincerely appreciates your kind words and excellent review! We hope you had plenty of fun riding your bike on the area's local trails and had an opportunity to enjoy the beach area.
Our friendly staff strives to provide a welcoming home away from home, so feedback like yours represents a total treat! We also like to know that you were satisfied with our breakfast options and hope we played a role in your productive day.
Please consider us again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The wife called Holiday Inn reservations for a hotel away from I95 on our return from Florida. What we got was a smaller Holiday Inn Express nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, on St Simons Island. I can't say enough about the staff, friendly courteous, willing to go out of there way to assist in dining choices. Hotel was recently renovated, rooms clean and fresh. breakfast was varied for any taste, you will have to stay away from the cinnamon buns or be addicated they are so good. A quiet night free of road noise. We will be back next trip to Florida

1  Thank Richard F
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Richard,
It was our pleasure hosting you here at the Holiday Inn Express St. Simons Island. Thank you for making us a part of your trip! We are delighted that we were a pleasant surprise and are overjoyed to read that you had such incredible service from our team here. We're also happy that breakfast was such a highlight! Stop by on next trip; we're keeping some cinnamon buns warm for you!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stayed here for 2 nights. We stayed in an Executive King room. It was one of the smallest rooms I've been in a long time. Bathroom was incredible small. The hotel staff was great, the HI Express bkfst was as usual --- edible The price paid was a bit high for what you received. Probably would not choose to stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for taking a second to tell us about your stay. We're glad that you were impressed by our cleanliness and friendly staff, but we're sorry to hear that our rooms didn't meet your expectations. Guest comfort is our first priority, and we use constructive feedback like yours to ensure that we are providing our guests with everything they need. We appreciate your helpful review, and we'll keep your comments in mind when we make improvements in the future. Happy travels!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I travel for a living and this hotel is a mixed bag, so it it hard to be mean to them.

The Good: The staff. Every encounter I had with them was perfect. They did their very best at all times, especially when I needed and extra night, due to unexpected problems at work, and when I needed some help with my room. You won't find better people.

The Bad: My room probably should not have been in service. It was dank. There was mold on the ceiling. The bathroom had a jammed shower door. The only way into the shower on my first night was to do a two-step over the commode. Once I got into the shower, there was no soap dish of any kind to be found! Just three smooth walls. I finally balanced my soap and my razor on the top of the shower bar. The A/C sounded like a broken mix master and did not cool. Remember, it is south Georgia in August! To their credit, I told the front desk about it and everything was fixed that evening when I returned. They even painted over the moldy area. They couldn't do anything about the soap dish. I let it slide. Now, painting is not exactly mold mitigation, but I let it slide because of their effort.

The Ugly: see the photos below!

Room Tip: Stay away from room 213! It's jinxed!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank joe85148
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your feedback will help us to improve our services for other guests. Our apologies for the issues you experienced with the bathroom. It's good to hear that our staff were able to correct all of them after your call to the front desk alerting them to the problems. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding how helpful our staffers were throughout your stay and your acknowledgment of their hard work. We hope you will keep us in mind and stop back in the next time you are in the area. We know we can provide a much-improved experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

In town for Marine Corps reunion and came in a couple of days early. The rooms were clean and good size, breakfast was included, nice pool just to cold to use. Great location and the staff was very helpful and had some great suggestions for places for us to eat.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Simon's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

We hope your reunion went well and that everyone had a great time getting together on St. Simons Island! We're happy you chose to stay at Holiday Inn Express and are pleased to learn that you found our location convenient, our staff friendly and helpful, our accommodations clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfasts! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!