“Our First Time To This Location!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Snellville
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We have always enjoyed the Bonefish Restaurants, but this was our first time at this location.
Pretty busy for an early evening dinner to find out they were having a tasting of some sort in the bar area.
Decor: Very nice inside and a revolving door - Love that!
Service: Very good service and helpful hints from our waiter, Alex. He was spot on!
Food: Bread was excellent; fish, shrimp and scallops were perfectly cooked. The sweet potato side was the best and worth the extra price. Excellent key lime pie.
I like their menu choices, but some choices can be a little heavy with the sauces added. Would definitely visit again...
Hint: Not open for lunch at this location during the week,except in Dec for the holidays. Brunch is on Sunday and they do have lunch on the weekend. They, also, take reservations and our waiter suggested to do that if coming on the weekend. Check the website for hours.
Parking: Plenty of parking available and they are located at the end of the shopping center close to the Barnes and Noble.
Can get expensive by the time you add a cocktail or wine, appetizer and dessert.
Menu: During the summer, they have a menu with some different options.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

As I have said before, this location is very inconsistent. Things definitely go south when they have a management change.

Things were off to a shaky start this trip. I made a reservation and arrived 15 minutes early. Usually, you get a pager to let you know when your table is ready, but not this time. After 20 minutes, I checked and the table was ready.

The drinks, appetizer, bread and salad went okay. But that's when the wheels fell off. Everyone in my party ordered one of the specials of the day. When the entrees finally came, the grouper and shrimp was cold. And the shrimp was overcooked.

It was a long hour and 45 minute meal and I was left disappointed. The server also failed to apply a discount card that I made available.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We love Bonefish Grill. But the Brunch is terrible. Our first 2 times were bad but when our daughter gave my husband a gift certificate for father's day, we decided to give brunch another try.
He ordered the eggs benedict (good choice). I decided that an omelet couldn't be ruined and I asked for it not to be overcooked. At first bite the flavor was terrible. I am pretty sure that the bacon was deep fried! Ugh! Horrible and I don't think that the eggs were real. Or at least, not seasoned or fried in some bad oil.
So disappointed. Bonefish Grill has a great opportunity to do this right! It's not that hard.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My wife and I had an early dinner, about 5:30 PM. The hostess, wait staff and manager were all attentive, timely / prompt in their service, friendly, thorough and contributed to an enjoyable dining experience. The food was well prepared, hot (or cold as appropriate), and served when, and as, we requested. We noted other couples and families seemed to be enjoying themselves, too. The comments and interactions by them with, and to, the staff were all positive. The dinner was excellent. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I ate there once, for lunch, and while we were impressed with the quality of the food, the portion sizes were very small for the price. My wife got and order of crab cakes, which I normally don't like, but I found these to be very good, but again, very expensive for the serving size. I ordered the Sea Bass, and while is was cooked perfectly, the portion was about 4 oz, which seemed pretty small for the price (which I don't remember, only that it was excessive). It would probably be a good place for a business lunch, or dinner, or for someone who REALLY likes seafood and doesn't care about the cost, but it's not a place I am likely to visit again.

1  Thank Ken T