“Came too early for the trivia but had dinner anyway.”

Summits Wayside Tavern
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Snellville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Three of us joined at the Tavern to prepare for Trivia night but found out it didn't start until 10pm. We ordered dinner and drinks and enjoyed the friendliness of the place. The waitresses were very good, even in a very busy restaurant. Chelsea kept us updated on our food order. We sampled the reuben (Georgia's Best) and corned beef sandwiches with sides of hot wings and cheese pints. The corned beef was sliced rather coarsely so it was a lot to chew. The flavor was not over the top. I've enjoyed the reuben here before and thought this was very plain this time. The fries were very mediocre. My wife had cheese on hers and mostly just ate the cheese. The wings were done as ordered, extra crispy and had nice tangy sauces (hot/thai chili). Beer is always good here especially when served in a cold glass.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great beers! Good food but the place really needs some work on the ambiance. The wahoo burgers are wonderful. And the all you can eat crab is great. Just needs a clean up

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My family has been here a number of times and we really like it. My husband is in love with the towering inferno burger and I adore the raspberry beer. Whatever you order, expect it to be good!

If you want a place to hang out with friends and family, chat, browse the beer collection and snack as you go, Summits is amazing. It's most definitely the place for you if you like Sports Bars.

Now, no place is perfect. Summits is 100% a sports bar and grill. There are a lot of lights, screens, and noise. We aren't really sports bar people. The noise on game nights is unbelievably loud and gives me migraines. We usually sit out on the patio if it happens to be game night.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Summits for several years. I go alone, with a friend, or with a group. It is a place where you feel comfortable. It could use a facelift, but it adds to the charm. The food menu changes regularly where the staples remain, but they focus on something else for a month, or two. Many beers which rotate regularly, too!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I ate here with a buddy and to watch the Hawks game. The wings were great and, after watching the game, we played Trivia. That was fun. I would have rated them a 5 but our server would disappear for very long periods. He was great otherwise.