“Delicious Sandwich and Fast Service”

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches
Ranked #31 of 141 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I've eaten here 3 times in July. I really enjoyed choosing my own sandwich fixings although the first time I was a bit confused on how to do it.
The sandwiches were made fast and were very good. Everything seemed fresh which is great. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We like the idea of being able to comfortably select how we want our sandwich made. You pick a bag with all the ingredients printed on it and you quietly create your sandwich. No one is rushing you. You turn in your bag, pay for your sandwich and wait for your name to create called.
Everything was just as we ordered and the sandwiches stated hot on the ride home because they are wrapped in foil.
Delicious AND the bread was fresh.
The eating area is clean and when I take my grandchildren there, we eat in. Very comfortable for children.

One thing to note- be sure to select on the bag ALL the condiments, cheeses, meats, pickles etc that you want. Take your time in filling out your order.

We had a meatball sandwich and a Chicken 10 inch sandwich, two drinks and two bags of chips. The check was a little over $20. You can order smaller or larger sandwiches and pay less or more.

The staff was friendly, helpful and polite.

We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Unique sandwich shop. Great selection. Cubano was wonderful. Fresh bread, good amount of meats and great selection of condiments.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place is pretty sad. We opted for carry out. Their idea of a BLT is a cold, soggy mess when you unwrap the package. And how do they get away with recycling potato chips? The brown bags are ridiculous, just stale chips repackaged from a bag. Is this even sanitary? Most crushed bits. Never will go back.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

A good place to stop in for a quick lunch while shopping at The Shoppes at Webb Gin. It has a pleasant atmosphere and good service.