“Lunch”

Ranked #72 of 140 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this Steak & Shake for lunch and to try the half price Happy Hour Specialty Milkshakes. Had a Frisch burger while my wife had a basic burger. Both very good & the thin small French fries were excellent. Nice lunch crowd for a Thursday- wait staff were friendly and efficient. Can’t beat the Shakes here at the half price promotion which we got to go. Give this place 4 stars for tasty food, great prices, cleanliness and attentive wait staff. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Absolutely TERRIBLE service. Drive through was closed at 6:30pm in the evening. I was required to go inside to order a footlong hot dog and a milkshake to go. Sat at the counter and viewed the cook making and completing the preparation of my hot dog. My completed hot dog disappears into another part of the kitchen, then out comes milkshake. Five minutes later, still no hot dog. I asked my server to check on my hot dog. She replies "It will come out when it is ready". I explained that I saw the cook finish preparation of my hot dog. She asked the kitchen staff about the hot dog with no response. I leaned up over the counter and saw my hot dog sitting in a box on the counter while four young ladies conversed and laughed while ignoring the fact that my hot dog was sitting on the counter getting cold. I finally asked my server to ask the ladies if, when they were finished with their conversation, it would be too much to ask to have my hot dog. They FINALLY brought me my hot dog. Will never go back to Steak and Shake.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is a lot better than at a McDonald's or Burger King for just about the same price. It can get crowded, and once seated, the service tends to be on the slow side.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant because of employees like Angie and Jean. The food is wonderful and it's a fun place. The management team is always checking on customers Joan and Lester love you guys

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner at Steak and Shake. My order included a cheeseburger and fries. The food was good. They provided good customer service at a great price.

Only problem was that they were very busy and it took a few minutes to be seated. Next time will try to come Monday thru Thursday. Weekends very busy.

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!