US$84
US$119
US$104
US$57
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I found bedbugs and the night auditor told me I’ll be allowed to change rooms once I return from work so I returned from work but a younger lady from India told me she won’t be allowed to have me change rooms because they didn’t find any bedbugs but luckily or unlucky my second night the bedbugs reappeared so I took pictures and video. I stayed in room 121 and now I’m second guessing my employment for putting me in a bedbug infested hotel. They do a horrible job cleaning and then treat you as if you’re lying when you say there’s bedbugs in your room even though it seems from previous reviews that this is an ongoing problem.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This place follows the same general layout as most of the Sleep Inn hotels, a relatively small hotel with an affordable price tag. The room was clean, comfortable, with a nice bed that didn't leave you feeling wrecked in the morning. Each bed lamp came with a power plug, which made it much easier to support a CPAP machine and/or a charging station next to the bed within easy reach. And the staff were very friendly and polite. Next time I need to stay overnight in the Stockbridge area, I figure I know where I'll decide to call home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This location was clean and the staff were very courteous. I had no reservation with leaving my car in the parking area. I would definitely stay here again if back in the area. Convenient to a lot of eating establishments and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The room itself was very nice. Floors was clean. Bathroom was clean. The one thing I noticed was the sheets on the bed. They smelled fresh and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. They had a full menu along with drinks. Front desk was very nice checking in and leaving.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

My husband broke his foot at work, they put us up in this hotel. The first 3 days they were ok. They asked to clean the room after 2 days even though we had the don't disturbed sign up. Then we checked out. And the company desided to cover us a few more days. After 2 night bright and early they awoke us to force us out if the room again to clean. Even though my husband can't walk and was instructed by the doctor to stay off his feet. They replayed "It's not a hospital, you can't just stay in the room"
They then said that if my husband didn't comply they would get him fired.
And the owner said to me that the last time we stayed there, there was a weird smell and we trashed the room. I asked what he meant about a weird smell. I happen to be black and he was insinuating that it was drugs and that he'd tell my employer. Which was very offensive. I get drug tested at work and he was attempting to threatening me and my husband.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business