“PLEASANTLY SURPRISE”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My high school friend booked this hotel for her wedding and reception. My husband and are were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. Very nice renovation to this property and very clean. We had a king-size room it was nice and clean, bed comfy. ( No bed bugs) Great Location on a strip of eateries such as Krystals, Chick Fil a, Kroger etc. The property is next to Lowes, (their parking lot can be use for overflow parking if needed) Ten minutes from South Lake Mall. Easy interstate access.

Great bar and the food was delish. You must try their burgers, onion rings and fries...the Best! My compliment to Jami the bartender. She had a awesome personality and made great drinks. While i'm on this note, let me recognize your staff that made our stay very enjoyable.

The Front Desk: Destiny and Eronti (hope I spelled it correct). They were very professional, handled arising issues and very pleasant showcasing beautiful smiles. The kitchen/dining area: Jasmine and Kim our waitresses also wonderful and patient. First day, my husbands breakfast was not hot; I guess they wanted both plates to come out together ( mine was hot).. Liz- the kitchen manager) PERSONALLY came out and remove his plate and cook a fresh plate HERSELF...Wow!...what customer service 100% Very impressed with her. In addition, I discovered Liz was the catering manager for my girlfriend's wedding reception..and again her and her staff Jasmine, Robert and others did an outstanding job. We were also satisfied with the housekeeping staff..Christine made sure we had everything we needed.

Not only will I recommend this hotel to others, I will definitely return and stay here again. I was here for a wonderful occasion, however, this hotel and their staff made it a VERY pleasant and memorable one!

Stayed: August 2017
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel! The moment I read it I shared it with our management team and staff member. Everyone was very grateful to hear your comments as we all love our jobs and it's great to hear from our guests who take notice of our hard work. We are all happy that you wonderful experience while staying with us and appreciate the recommendation to other people. Again, thanks and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Fantastic hotel! They have a restaurant on-site, so you don't have to get back in the car after a day on the road. Lobby is beautiful, rooms are large and clean. We had a 2 full bed/ pull out couch room, and it was great- actually 2 rooms, with a door in between. Perfect for large families. Clean and had a fridge/microwave, as well. Nice hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share you experience at our hotel! It's great to hear that you and your family had a fantastic stay with us. Again, thanks for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Instead of staying in downtown Atlanta and paying ridiculous prices to park my car, I chose to stay at this hotel, which was only 5 miles from downtown. Free parking, great breakfast, and the staff and room was Great! Very quiet and clean. Will stay again.
L

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DDlovesmath
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thanks for taking the to review our hotel! We appreciate all you kind words and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I know I was a little delirious after driving around for an hour and a half to find hotel availability on a Saturday night, but I didn’t think I was dreaming.
The moment you enter the hotel lobby, your eyes are having a visual feast. The interior is colorful and well lit. Brenda, the night clerk was very nice and efficient as she explained all needed information. When I told her that my grandson and I were on a birthday road trip, she went one step further to provide a surprise that ensured that he would have a wonderful stay.
Pros-
The two queen beds had four pillows and according to my grandson the room “smelled good and the beds are soft.” He was right. With thick duvets, the mattresses provided an incredible sleep quality that didn't require me to count sheep to fall asleep.
A wonderful armoire holds all the necessary items; television, microwave, fridge, coffee pot and goodies.
High five for the luggage stand. I hate placing my suitcase on the floor or bed to sort out items.
The interior of the building has an open-air styling that gives the whole building a spacious feel. You can look across the balcony to rooms on the other side.
When we went to breakfast, the waitress Kim, was on her game. Full of energy, she moved fast and made sure we and other guests had what we needed while singing out a little southern charm of, “Are you okay baby?”
Guest laundry facility available.
Burger Theory Restaurant/ Bar in hotel. I arrived too late to grab a bite to eat.
Pool and small exercise room.
Nice business area with several computers.
Complimentary WiFi.
Special rooms for wheelchairs available.
Rapid Check-out.
Destiny, the morning desk clerk, was great as she provided requested information.
Cons-
Checkout is 11 am. Whatever happened to 12 noon?
Breakfast buffet at the time of this review is 11.95. Really? Menu for children is limited with selected items.
This is probably an isolated incident but the walls are either to thin or my next door neighbors snoring was just that loud that I could hear him! At some point he must have turned over because I was able to finally drift off to sleep.

Overall: Great place to call it a night with nearby restaurants next door and across the street or within a five-minute drive down the road. Interstate connections minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks for taking your time to share your wonderful experience at our hotel! We appreciate all your kind words and arenhappy to hear that Destiny, Kim, and Brenda provided your family with great service. We will definitely commend them for all of their efforts. I do want to let you know that we do provide a courtesy check out at noon if needed for our guests. Also, due to us being a full service hotel with a restaurant we do have charge for our breakfast, but we do have a few rates available to our guests that include breakfast for 2 adults which can save our guests quite a bit of money. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your whole experience at our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. The front desk staff and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful. The lobby and our room were updated and clean. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing, and the hotel is near shopping, gas stations, and food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will definitely share your comments with the staff so they care what you have to say about them as well. We hope to see to you again in the future!