Stone Mountain Manor
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$72
ComfortInn
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
US$116
US$107
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$130
QualityInn
US$65
US$57
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbed and breakfastbeautiful roomexcellent germaninteresting shopssoaking tubweekend managerbreakfast was deliciousmodern amenitiesbeautiful place to staygerman restaurantshort walklovely propertysouthern charmguest roomshome away from homevery pleasant staywithin walking distance
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just pulling into the parking lot sets the mood. If you had to look up Bed & Breakfast Inns in the dictionary there would be a picture of Stone Mountain Inn. First class reception, large rooms nicely decorated, and a great location for special events.
Breakfast was a small surprise, but not at all a disappointment. Usually we expect a sit down breakfast served at your table. This was a small buffet, but very well presented. The common areas were classic. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Adam H, Owner at Stone Mountain Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your kind word and 5-star review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you and your family again soon! Safe travels. -Adam

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent place to stay in Stone Mountain, best Bed and Breakfast! Stone Mountain Manor exceeded expectations - the room was large, very clean and very comfortable. The bed was one of the best! The common areas are beautiful and well maintained. Breakfast was healthy and delicious, served on the sun porch overlooking the beautiful grounds. Adam (the owner) was very helpful in directing us around town and through Stone Mountain Park. Entrance to the park is less than a mile away. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay in Stone Mountain!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindi W
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The Stone Mountain Manor is simply beautiful. It is one of the nicest bed and breakfasts we have ever visited. Adam, the owner, has done a great job of providing a top-notch B&B experience while maintaining the sense of privacy so often missing at a B&B. My wife and I both loved the Manor, we will happily stay there again and recommend it for others.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Adam H, Owner at Stone Mountain Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi Mr. O,
It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. I'm excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will let the staff know of your praise. We look forward to having you back at the Manor soon! Safe travels. -Adam

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this area for the first time and were very delighted with our over night stay at Stone Mountain Manor. This was possibly the cleanest B&B in which we have stayed. The room was very spacious and quite clean. Ashley called to see when we would arrive and very graciously showed us around the Manor making us feel very at home Her recommendation for the German restaurant just down the street was an excellent choice.
The laser show at Stone Mountain Park was well worth seeing.
Our breakfast in the morning was wonderful. I didn’t think I cared for grits but the way Carrie made her shrimp and grits was heaven.
If we are ever this way again I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Adam H, Owner at Stone Mountain Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hello Ms. BKK336,
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review.
I will surely let housekeeping know of your ratification with our cleanliness and Carey will be thrilled to hear you loved her shrimp and grits.
We hope to see you back at the Manor soon!
Thank you and safe travels.
Adam

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I can't think of a single negative to this beautiful bed and breakfast. The rooms were large, tasteful, homey, comfortable, and the bed was wonderful. My wife never sleeps but she logged at least 8. The innkeeper was pleasant, helpful and engaging. Looking for another reason to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Mr. Hugh G,
It was a pleasure to host you and your wife.
Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review.
We look forward to having you back at the Manor soon!
Safe Travels