Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia
US$109
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$110
US$100
ComfortInn
US$65
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Quality Inn(Suwanee)
US$109
US$87
Fairfield Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmall of georgiawould recommend this hotel to anyonelake lanierwonderful stayflat screencheck in was easyironing boardearly checkwater pressurecoffee makerstaff was friendlyjosemariapetmaids
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

this is not my first time staying here but it was a top notch experience like usual. the room was clean, the amenities offered were great and the all the staff was friendly and very accomdaiting. would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jay G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Red Roof Patron

Thanks for visiting and we are so glad that you had a great time as we expect no less. Your kind words add fuel to our staff who strive to do their job even better. We are constantly improving our property and you will love our property even more in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to say that the Red Roof Inn in suwanee ga was very nice and the people that work there were very helpful and very respectful to me and made me feel rite at home and the food at the resturant was exelent and very reasonable and the rooms were nice and cozy .And I would recommend that you should stop by and check them out ..thanks for every thing ..i will be back for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Red Roof Patron

Thanks for visiting and taking time out of your busy schedule to review our property. Your kind words will motivate our staff to do even better job in the future. We are constantly renovating and improving our services and chances are that you will enjoy our property even more on your future visits.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here for convenience. You get what you pay for. Trash is everywhere on the grounds. There is a Super 8 next door. Truckers stay there. I was in room 217 at Red Roof Inn. Roaches met me at the door. They moved me to 126. Dogs were next door and the odor was horrible and they barked all night. In 126, bugs, toilet would not flush, bugs in the bathtub. Really terrible. So bad I left the shoes I wore in the room.

Room Tip: spend the extra money, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Red Roof Patron

Thanks for staying at our property; I am so disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Most of our guests have a very pleasant and positive stay at our property. We are constantly renovating and improving our property and chances are that you will have a very different opinion on your next visit. We have a professional pest control company and they service our rooms twice a month to ensure that we have no issues with pest. I am so surprised to hear you had pest control issue which is a very rare. I hope that you try us again in the future as we strive to provide the best rooms on the exit at the best prices.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is the most economical hotel in suwanee; money that I saved staying here versus next door hotels allowed me to have a blast on lake Lanier as I was able to rent a boat for full day. My work gives me a per diem for room and boarding and in turn I made money on the arrangement by staying at redroof suwanee . After work I enjoyed their lounge next door. Hotel has good access and rooms are newly renovated and very clean. Housekeepers and front desk is very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pk t

Dear Red Roof Patron

Thank you for the staying at our hotel; we value all customers and are so glad that you had a great time and made good memories at lake lanier by visiting our hotel. We at red roof suwanee live by the words to provide the best rooms on the exit at the best prices.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I went to this hotel, because it was was close to my family. I had a great time. Check in was easy, and Hillary was extremely friendly. The room was clean, and comfortable. The bathroom was updated, and looked brand new. Housekeeping did a great job with my room everyday that I was there. They had a pool, and my family enjoyed using it. Check out was a breeze, and Sandii was awesome. I eill definitely be there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Red Roof Patron

We are so glad that we met or exceeded your expectations. We at red roof Suwanee strive to provide the best rooms on the exit at the best prices which means that we are always renovating and improving our property and services to make your next stay even better