“Very authentic Jamaican food!”
Review of Country Pepper

Country Pepper
Ranked #9 of 216 Restaurants in Suwanee
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Description: We are a family-owned & operated business. We are grateful to be able to share our flavors with each and everyone of you. Thank you and Welcome to our table.
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This small place is big on flavor and portions. Most unique island food I've had in the metro area. The menu is sparse so I went out on a limb and tried the goat. Absolutely delicious! Surrounded by cabbage, rice 'n beans, and plantains made a hearty lunch. Nice family owned place! Excellent service!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Small menu with interesting dishes. I had chicken curry, which was very tasty, Comes with rice, cooked cabbage and plantains. The plantains were the best I have ever tasted. My husband had the jerk chicken, which was rather dry -- compared to the curry which was in a sauce. We did have the optional chicken breast which was $1.00 extra -- so maybe it wouldn't have been as dry with dark meat.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Nice little restaurant in a strip mall off Peachtree,
Server was very friendly - not very busy for a friday evening.
They did a nice job on the curried goat but could have used a more heat in the curry. The jerk chicken - jerk seasoning was more barbecue flavor than jerk - also not very spicy. I get the feeling they have adjusted seasoning to western taste?The rice/beans and plantains were excellent. Daughter loved the Brownstew chicken.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I didn't know what to expect from this place when I first went because I had never tried authentic Jamaican food before, but this place was amazing! Everything we ordered was so delicious and the server was extremely nice!

1  Thank zxcvbnm15
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I discovered this Jamaican oriented restaurant about 6 months ago and decided to give it a try. Wife and I have now used it for a nice take out dinner on several occasions since our "discovery". In a word the food is GREAT and we particularly enjoy the curry chicken with the sides of plantains, rice and peas. The food is very fresh and the owner is hospitable and friendly. Our new fav in the Suwanee area!

1  Thank sxmlover8

Been to Country Pepper? Share your experiences!