“Low Priced Chinese Buffet”

Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Thomson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 June 2015

This is fairly good food for a low price. Some items were dried out from the heat, but most were pretty darn good (especially the shrimp). The only real negative was the presence of flies but hey this is southern Georgia in the summertime.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

I arrived 15 minutes before closing and there was very little food out in the pans and some were empty (which is understandable just before closing). I would have gone on, but my companion wanted Chinese. So I assumed that I would be eating cold and hard food because as you know, when food is not changed out frequently, it becomes cold and unappetizing. To my surprise, most of the food was hot and tasty. There were some exceptions, to be sure, but overall the food was very good and I was able to find food I enjoyed. I will say that the pudding was disappointing because it was obviously out of a can, but overall I was pleased.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

This is right in front on the comfort inn.the food even tho the service is slow at brining the food out its such great value and the food is great.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Excellently prepared food and fresh. Ate there several times during the course of our stay. Waitstaff was attentive and willing to listen to likes and dislikes about what to eat. Quick to assist in suggesting something we might like.

Reviewed 7 February 2015 via mobile

nasty attitude on phone all the food we got from this place was old dried up and tasted like cooking oil no flavor at all even the cookies wete stale

Been to Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant? Share your experiences!