“buffet”

Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Thomson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 September 2017

this is a buffet style resturaunt which has very good food.chinese and american food.i so would recommend it to anyone and everyone..there quik with keeping drinks filled,taken plates off the table

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch on my way from Atlanta to SC & got pretty much what I had expected after reading a few reviews. It's not a 'super buffet' but they had a decent selection to include the usuals. Everything appeared to be maintained & refilled when needed. Everything appeared pretty clean too, which is more important to me than having a super sized selection.
It wasn't great, but wasn't bad either. I'd stop here again if in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Chicken wings were very very good,no overly salted food. had 2 plates and wife had 3, not a super buffets, but food was good, would eat there again

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We have visited this restaurant quite a few times. This restaurant does not have the biggest selection; but does have some food that is really good. I particularly like the wings; and basically made my meal out of them. The egg drop soup was not really good; but I did eat a bowl full.
We were there at a time that was not a prime time for customers; so I think they were probably less diligent in putting out fresh food.
The service, however, was really good. The server was attentive and quietly very nice. It is a good option for a meal when you are hungry and do not want to go all the way into Augusta.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I would not eat here ever again. Roaches crawling on the table has turned me away forever. Lots of people love it, just not me...

Been to Ming Wah Buffet Restaurant? Share your experiences!