“Good & Quick Dinner Stop”

Asahi Express Japanese Steak
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling from Atlanta to St Augustine we needed a good& quick dinner stop.  When my wife suggested this place my first thought was Express and Hibachi don't go together in the same sentence.  I WAS WRONG!  The service is quick, prices very reasonable, portions generous and taste excellence.  I highly recommend stopping here whether passing through or living here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For the convenience and price, I don't think you can find any better hibachi. About $7 for a plate that will last you at least a couple meals. My family of four usually splits two plates and there is still some leftovers. Been coming here for years, and I have never been disappointed. The staff is not the typical friendly & hospitable southern staff, but they have never been rude and have always gotten my order right the first time.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very busy drive thru on a Monday but the line moved fast. The portions are huge and very tasty... I ordered the steak and shrimp and I love all the carrots.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Are here while driving thru on a Saturday night. Food was hot, mushrooms and carrots were very tasty. Chicken was very dry, but the sauce was very good. Shrimp was good and the beef was your typical sirloin quality. Definitely beats a fast food burger any day.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The portions are huge and two people could probably share one teriyaki steak dinner and have plenty of food. The broccoli and the carrots are always cooked to perfection. Sometimes the line for take out is very long but that only indicates how good the food is and how popular this spot is with the locals.