Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Agoda.comUS$73
Expedia.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$73
All reviews no elevator toccoa falls waffles hotel is pet friendly rooms are clean an older hotel a great stay the ritz cereal ga
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing staff, so kind and welcoming. Prices are fantastic. The rooms are spotless and the beds so comfy. This is an exceptional property. A hidden gem. Can’t wait to come back here. This kind of property is hard to find. I travel a lot and this hotel is so hard to find. Thank you ladies!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
country hearth inn, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review. I am glad you loved your stay with us.
We will see you again on your next visit.

Thanks,
Karen

Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

My son and daughter-n-law decided to get married at Toccoa Falls in Toccoa GA. The Country Hearth Inn is about a mile away from that venue. The staff was incredibly helpful the whole stay. While checking in (I had reserved all 5 suites) I was able to cancel one of the suites the day of with no fees. I wasn’t sure how many rooms to reserve based on family plans. They were very understanding. Luckily the rooms I canceled were snatched up quickly.
Our room was very clean, as was the whole property was. It’s not the Ritz, but for what it is, it’s very nice. Toccoa is a small town. They had no problem with our registered service dog. There’s plenty of space to walk dogs.
Again the staff was incredible. Everyone from the front desk to the staff cleaning the rooms. All were super friendly and helpful.
If you have a need to stay in Toccoa GA, please do two things.
See Toccoa Falls, and stay at the Country Hearth Inn.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are glad it worked out well for you guys. Your group was amazing.
Again , congratulations to you guys and we hope to see you back for your next visit.

Thanks ,
Karen

Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

This appears to be an older privately run property.Our rooms were clean except for slick bathroom floor. However, the whole property smelled of cigarette smoke. Each employee we saw spent a lot of time outside smoking. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
karentoccoa, Public Relations Manager at Country Hearth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Good afternoon Dear Judy,

First of all i would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us.
All of our rooms are completely no smoking and we are comitted to provide no smoking environment to our guest.
I will bring it to the attention to our management staff and correct the issue immediately.

Thanks,
Karen ( GM )

Reviewed 5 November 2019

This hotel was better than I expected = clean and very friendly staff. However, I still think it was a little overpriced and I had no hot water, so I am ambivalent about it. Good location if you are going to view the Falls.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank coffeeandbeignets
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This motel is the best one to stay at in Toccoa. Upon entering the lobby, we were promptly greeted and given the key to our room. We had a double bed room that was upstairs. There is no elevator so you must go through the lobby to get there or through one of the outside side doors. All of the rooms are only accessible from inside the motel (which is a great plus). Our room was very clean. There was a tv, small refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and ironing board in the room. The beds were really soft and comfortable. They do have a continental breakfast which consisted of waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, yogurt, and coffee (I can't remember if there was juice or not). The staff was very friendly from the check-in to the check-out. Will I stay here again! Most definitely!

Date of stay: October 2019