“Was good”

O'Charley's
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My first time here. I had some chicken tacos and we had a new staff. The food was good and she was good, but sometimes she repeated herself and she seemed as if she needed assistance, but the staff didn't assist her. I actually wanted to help her. She had like 5 tables and got mixed up a lot. Some of the staff would just watch her. She was trying, but everyone needs assistance every now and then. Good luck new staff.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Took my mom out for lunch and the prime rib was delicious. We've gone to other Ocharley's locations and sometimes the prime rib is not very delicious but this was not the case here. The server was excellent and the food was great!!

1  Thank s s
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

The only thing nice to say is the food was really good..the service was terrible. Our server and the hostess spent a great amount of time with 3 tables across from us but forgot the 5 of us were there..waited a long time for drinks..bread and Ketsup..ran out if drinks and could not get servers attention so I went to the station and got ice and refills twice and got our own to go box. When he finally came over and asked if we were good and I stated yes because I got up and got whgat we needed he just turned and walked away with no a acknowledgement. The manager did apolize as we were leaving

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I had eaten here before. I went for the Endless Soup and Salad with Rolls. I had a sweet tea. The waiter was not at all in tune with us "the customer".
He acted like he was doing us a favor by waiting on us - he was thin had a beard
and was African American. The soup was cold when served, the caesar did not
have enough dressing on it. He did not ask us if we wanted more food - then made
an issue out of the fact we did. Customer service training would be good here. The
other staff members were all friendly and spoke - they were busy at lunch. The free
dessert looked good - we took it with us. I will not be back here - as I the customer
does have a choice as to where to spend his money. Good Luck -

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Service was average to slow. Our server spent a lot of time discussing a former employee (not complimentary) with the folks in the next booth. My sandwich did not come as listed in the menu (bread not grilled, no cheese on it) and the new Goo Goo Crunch cake, advertised as part of Free Pie Wednesday was NOT one of the items allowed (info was in fine print on the menu) nor could we pay the upcharge to take it home as our free pie. The French Silk I took home was mediocre quality and had a quarter size "dot" of whipped cream...didn't look at all like the photo in the menu. DEFINITELY "overpromised and underdelivered"...BOO.
Both bathroom sinks were clogged and no soap in the dispenser in ladies room...when I told the employee in the bathroom at the same time, she shrugged, when I told the hostess, same response.
I did an online comment to O'Charley's website, the manager called me back and basically threw one of his employees under the bus as the excuse for the inaccuracy of menu items. Yes, he apologized nicely, no offer to "make things better, please come back"...never did address the bathroom issue or the server behavior. It appears there is a serious management problem with this store...pervasive attitude is a result of trickle down.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!