“Saturday Dinner”

Add it.
Main Moon
Ranked #32 of 132 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I love these folks. They will give you a really wonderful experience with their Chinese food. It is so nice to go there when we have company and know that the meal will be good.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I visit Main Moon every now and then because their food is tasty and they are quick in filling orders. It's located in the shopping strip with Publix Supermarket, thus there's plenty of free parking. They do a thriving carry-out business but also have a small area for those who wish to eat inside. They feature a New York style open kitchen and use only vegetable oil.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 5 March 2016

I stopped at this restaurant in a strip mall near a Publix super market. Ordered one of my favorite Chinese dishes to try it out. Man, was I surprised! It was better than a place where I've been doing carry out for several years. I've been back recently just to try it again. The restaurant has a few tables for inside eating but most of its business seems to be carry out as I observed people coming and going for pick-up while I was waiting on my order. You can see 4-5 people cooking (dressed uniformly) and the register person is very quick. I will try other dishes soon.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

When I walk into restaurants the first thing I do is take a deep breath to see what I smell... That's why A lot of times I just walk out but MAIN MOON is excellent... It smell clean and fresh, it looks clean and the artwork is nice too ☺... I always get their shrimp fried rice spicy, crab rangoon, and my hubby gets beef fried rice... I use to stay pretty close but since I've moved a little further... It takes a lot longer to get there but I still go it's definitely worth it!!

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Staying at Evergreen Resort and craving Chinese food! Found this place in the internet and it was really good! We ordered hibachi chicken and vegetables! Loved it!