“A "To Go" place”

Add it.
Main Moon
Ranked #33 of 132 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Just had lunch there. Was planning for a sit down lunch, but after we retrieved our plastic ware and our styrofoam cup for water and had our soup with the plastic spoon, we decided that maybe we'd take home to eat. The main course was delivered in a styrofoam box as we completed our soup. We took our food home to eat.
As for the food. The soup (Hot and Sour was very good, not what I'm use to, but a little different but still very good. The cashew chicken lunch had lots of cashew and chicken and was ample for a couple of meals, as well as the rice. It was very good and tasted very fresh with veggies and a light sauce. Probably some of the very best I've ever had. My wife had the sweet and sour chicken. She said the sauce, which was served on the side, was just okay. The chicken did not come with any veggies, but tasted very fresh, and again,enough for at least an additional meal.
All in all, I thought it to be extremely reasonably priced with ample servings. I would not hesitate ordering again from there, but it would be a "to go" order, as I like silverware and plates from which to eat.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I love these folks. They will give you a really wonderful experience with their Chinese food. It is so nice to go there when we have company and know that the meal will be good.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I visit Main Moon every now and then because their food is tasty and they are quick in filling orders. It's located in the shopping strip with Publix Supermarket, thus there's plenty of free parking. They do a thriving carry-out business but also have a small area for those who wish to eat inside. They feature a New York style open kitchen and use only vegetable oil.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 5 March 2016

I stopped at this restaurant in a strip mall near a Publix super market. Ordered one of my favorite Chinese dishes to try it out. Man, was I surprised! It was better than a place where I've been doing carry out for several years. I've been back recently just to try it again. The restaurant has a few tables for inside eating but most of its business seems to be carry out as I observed people coming and going for pick-up while I was waiting on my order. You can see 4-5 people cooking (dressed uniformly) and the register person is very quick. I will try other dishes soon.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

When I walk into restaurants the first thing I do is take a deep breath to see what I smell... That's why A lot of times I just walk out but MAIN MOON is excellent... It smell clean and fresh, it looks clean and the artwork is nice too ☺... I always get their shrimp fried rice spicy, crab rangoon, and my hubby gets beef fried rice... I use to stay pretty close but since I've moved a little further... It takes a lot longer to get there but I still go it's definitely worth it!!

1  Thank Nicole S