“Great food and service”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #61 of 134 Restaurants in Tucker
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well, we were out all day after my meetings. Got hungry at like 1 or 2am. We called and asked for a carry out. She stated that they are not suppose to do it, but she remembers us ( we ate here twice, lol). We get there and the food is great, service great and they hooked up my Future's hot chocolate. You and the Bestest IHOP I have ever been to. Thank you so much and we will be coming back. The food was awesome and the service, well, they need awards for their customer service. Give props where they are due. Thank you again.

Guy with the Locs.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had a group of about 20-25 people and I wasn't sure we would be able to all be seated together.

But the staff went out of their way to give us a section that would seat everyone. I think we all were happy with our orders -- I got a basic breakfast with eggs and hash browns that I liked.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is not friendly they don't know what they r doing. Service is slow. Second time we can here within a week and takes over an hour to get food. They serve people before others. They need to just shut down retrained or just get a new staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We went for breakfast and it was nothing to write home about. Especially the pancakes, which I expected to be good. They were as flat as mine are when I make them at home. The cup where my coffee was served had lipstick stain on it. Had it replaced, but when the pancakes came, didn't want to send those back. Once was enough. Missed my Perkins Restaurant.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Visited here today for a quick breakfast before the home show. We got seated right away and thought it should be good as most all IHOP food is the same. Ordered and got our food fairly quickly. I unwrapped the uninsels and the were filthy. I showed them to the server who brought me another set with the comment, and "if these are dirty too, I'll bring you some hot water to soak them in". You can't make this up.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!