US$60
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfirst floorsliding doornice stayseveral times a yearwould absolutely recommend this hoteltypical courtyardconference roomchick filshopping and restaurantsrefrigerator and microwavehotel experiencestayed two nightsneeded anythingroom was clean and comfortablebistroatlantagazebo
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This is the second oldest Courtyard in the country and is well located in the northeast area of Atlanta; however it has the following issues: uneven service (the afternoon manager never greeted me when I arrived), sloppy attention to detail (the front desk agent did not give me back my credit card, claimed I took it back, and didn’t realize it necessitating that I cancel my card and get a new one, and inaccurate billing (I registered under a senior discount and was billed at the regular rate) and finally no elevators have been put to accommodate disabled guests. This would be a good project for an ambitious manager as it needs a great deal of work.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ancathompson, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

jonathb5
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As we spoke during your stay the hotel is in the process of making a lot of exciting changing. The AGM and I are still relatively new to this property, but are both committed to making all the proactive corrections needed to better service our guest.
I hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty. As stated we have many changes in mind that will benefit all of our guest.

Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Location is close to 285 and many restaurants are close Receptionist was helpful and professional. Room has been updated though the sliding door hardware is loose and damaged. Room on 1st floor was quiet. Parking was adequate and close to room.

Pool and gathering areas are a bit tired and the landscaping is poor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Hotel in a good location right off the interstate, near lots of shopping and restaurants. Checked in early (Marriott Rewards member) and check in went very smooth and quick. Marissa was WONDERFUL!!!!! Room was the average room, clean, and spacious. I particularly like the colors chosen to decorate. Each staff member I encountered was respectful and helpful. I had an issue with my keys, but eventually found that it was operator error.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We reserved a block of eight rooms for five nights. We completed the required credit card authorization form prior to our stay (which was received, then couldn't be found, then found again). When our group left on the final day the invoices were not picked up so I requested copies upon our return home. After calling six times, emailing twice, and going online through the corporate site I still do not have any invoices. Voice box is full for the sales manager - good way to avoid calls. Front desk unable to assist. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

So I've spent about 15-20 nights here over the course of the last year. This has never been a premium property- my first time staying here they installed a new key card system so I couldn't get back in my room without going to the desk and getting a new key. They then gave someone else a key to my room and she interrupted me shaving.

Despite that I gave them another shot and it was generally ok. I stayed for a week last month and other than an issue with my tax exempt form, which they fixed, it was fine.

I just checked out after a weeklong stay and I won't be back. First, the evening I checked in I asked where the ice machine was and the staff member had no clue where it was. The thermostat in the room was broken and required you to use the controls on the unit. There was an odd smell as well and a cup in the bathroom from a previous guest that had attracted ants. There were also midges or something on the bed.

The last straw was the last night. I came home from dinner to a dead roach I the room. The left the bill in the morning and had screwed up the tax exemption again. I called the desk to have them fix it and bring a new bill. I had coffee, read, showered and dressed and still no new bill- probably 1.5 hours. I went to the desk and the manager was helpful, but the lady I spoke to gave me attitude- apparently expecting someone to drop off a new bill after it was screwed up by them is unreasonable.

I told them about the roach and their only concern was that it was dead. No points were offered or anything else to make up for the issue.

I'm done- roaches are my redline. It's unfortunate, because most of the staff are very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business