Atlantis Inn(Tybee Island)
US$88
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
US$120
US$104
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

The Georgianne Inn(Tybee Island)
US$140
US$136
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
US$101
US$91
Beachview Resort(Tybee Island)
US$259
Tybee Island Inn(Tybee Island)
US$209
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$148
Agoda.com
US$280
US$272
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We can only give praises to Tybee Cottages! Jim was very prompt in his responses and contact with us! We rented Sundew Cottage and it was absolutely fabulous! We had a chefs kitchen, gorgeously decorated home, relaxing pool, wonderful large screened in porch and only a couple of blocks to a public boardwalk over the dunes to a mat covered walkway to the waters edge! We so enjoyed our time at Sundew Cottage!

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank debbiebhughes
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent clean cottages.
Well worth the price.
Nice people very close to beach.
4 stars
Lots to do
Warm water, family friendly beach.
Excellent restaurants.
Very close to Savannah.
The cottages had every comfort of home

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Evelyn H
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Oceanfront Rentals-12B Van Horne, Good Vibrations Townhouse

Wonderful stay. Walked everywhere. Therefore, we did not have to pay for island parking. Truck didn't fit in garage which is par for the course, so that was too bad. Accepted dogs, which was a deal-maker for me. Once you get moved in, the sets of stairs to the middle and top floors create a feel of almost two separate apartments. They do make you pause before you leave one floor to think of what you may need!

Loved the cozy furniture and pretty appointments and artwork throughout the house. Everything you'll need as far as kitchen, laundry, bedding, towels, hangers, appliances, etc., and good water pressure throughout. Everything very clean! Paperback library was a sweet bonus!

The screened-in area off the top floor living room was a beautiful area with a nice fan. Spent some nice lunches out there...and no mosquitoes!

Right next to the beach...access less than 3 minutes down the road. The Sugar Shack, a 5 min. walk, serves breakfast 'til 11, then great hamburgers, and ice cream all day and into the night. Outside dining allowed me to take my dogs.

Alas, Tybee Island does not allow dogs on their beach. Not ever. Never. Patrolled with heavy fines. No excuses. You can walk them in their parks...but not on the Main Street. I bundled them up and drove an hour north to Hilton Head to walk them on the beach. What a waste. A minute away, and I never stepped foot on the beach at Tybee Island. I wasn't willing to leave dogs alone in the townhouse without me being there. The advertised "dog park" is just sad...and you have to pay to park there.

Soooo, while I loved the space, I will probably not return. My fault, as I had Googled "dog friendly vacation spots" and Tybee Island popped up in the top three. That's simply not true, and I failed to ask the Oceanfront Rental folks about that prior to making the reservation. Only by reading subsequent reviews did I find this out.

But as far as the Townhouse unit? Beautiful!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank bobbycop33
Reviewed 11 June 2015

This was our second time at Bead Cottage on Tybee Island. We absolutely love it there. Jim Heflin is the best and so easy to work with. The cottage came with everything we needed and more. We were within walking distance to a lot of things we needed like the grocery, beach, pharmacy, park, etc. We love the pool with Bead Cottage and I can't wait to go back again and again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed 19 May 2015

We could have not been more pleased, excellent. Jim Heflin with Tybee Cottages was prompt and courteous in all his dealings with us. Parking is on site (4-5 cars). All was made ready when we arrived, very clean. The cottage has been completely renovated with many special, nice, personal touches. So many amenities, even a Keurig to my surprise. Our rental had three bedrooms, comfortable beds, three baths (one down stairs), with a small extra bedroom attached to the master for a small child. The rental is very much equipped for the beach, towels, play items for children, etc...You are about 80 steps from the waters edge. The only draw back would be the kitchen is located downstairs, but we were made aware of this - this did not pose a problem for us, actually enjoyed eating downstairs on the screened porch. We spent most of our time on the second floor screened porch, beautiful views for sunrise, and nice cool evenings (couch and lounge chairs very comfortable.) Bathrooms were all updated, kitchen had everything you will need. Rental is equipped with wifi and flat screen tvs, thank you. This will definitely be our beach house next year.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family