“Great Reopening! You've been missed!”

Birdie's Market & Catering
Ranked #10 of 248 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Birdie’s Market and Catering is an unique addition to downtown Valdosta! This two-story venue is the second, sister business to Steel Magnolias, opened by Mrs. Keira Moritz! With the idea in mind to provide the Valdosta community a one-stop gourmet shop for Georgia-Grown products, on our first-floor we feature a multitude of quality cheeses, charcuterie and wines, home decor, jewelry, books, apparel, beauty products and more! We have a refillable olive-oil station that features Lakeland’s own Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil! We have a full breakfast and lunch menu and a full coffee shop with Thomasville’s own Grassroots roasted coffee! Blue Plates are the best so come early as they sell out fast! or come later and enjoy yours with a glass of wine!
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Food just as delicious as ever!! Our group had Reuben, Shrimp Veracruz Tacos, Grouper Piccata and Caramel Apple Cider!!! The place is run fantastic with friendly Natasha and great vibes!!! Happy y'all are open again!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not a coffee drinker but the cashier recommended a fruit tea that was very good just added a little Splenda to it and yummy! I ordered the vegan stir fry with tofu and it smelled amazing, unfortunately I had already eaten but it looked very good. I will definitely be visiting again in the future! If u don't pay attention u will miss it.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stopped here maybe six months ago and remembered having a great lunch (I can't remember what we had then). So on our way home from St Augustine to Moultrie yesterday, we stopped here again. They did not disappoint. I had fried catfish over steamed rice. I comes with pimento cheese grits, but I wanted steamed rice. It was served with a sort of medley of corn, and maybe a few types of small beans that had been seared on a grill. Then it had a light cream corn sauce (freshly made--the old fashioned way) drizzled on the catfish. The combined effect was out of this world. The catfish tasted very fresh, and the topping was crispy and not the least bit greasy (as they can be sometimes). My wife had the spring mix salad, which was very fresh as well. And it had parmesan cheese shavings. We love the food here, and the coffee.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I never thought I'd see a place like this in Valdosta. Down here when a business is great and interesting we say "It's almost like Atlanta." That applies to Birdies. It looks like a place you'd find in Virginia-Highlands in Atlanta! I mean that as a compliment. It's a funky little business. You can get coffee, food (you can order gluten free cakes for pickup), and food related knickknacks! I LOVE it! It's a great place to have a coffee and relax with a friend! Never thought I'd see such a cute place here in Valdosta! Well worth a visit!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Our family stopped in here for lunch and to browse around. Food was outstanding and they had a small store with some great local products, I especially liked the leather coozies!