US$84
ComfortInn
US$174
US$164
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
US$154
US$61
Hotels.com
US$140
US$135
All reviewsexcellent customer serviceone night stayrobynhurricanebeddingevacuationflorida
Reviewed 7 July 2016

The hotel staff did not have maintenance fix my broken toilet paper dispenser during the week of my stay, the hotel room floor was dirty, the pool door was unsecured and a hazard to unattended children gaining access, the lobby air conditioning system was out, the laundry room was as hot as a sauna, housekeeping did a poor job of restocking toiletry items in the bathroom, the hotel was empty yet a family with kids stayed up at 1 am jumping around above me, all issues addressed with the staff were attempted to be resolved by asking me to move from my room rather than clean the room, fix the toilet dispenser, or move unruly guest to prevent their disturbance of other guest. the Wyndham customer service number does not answer their phone for complaints or contact customers that have submitted complaints online. I tried all week to get a hold of someone to let them know of my experience. Lastly, the elevator inspection and permits were expired. My room smelled like mold and mildew the same as the lobby areas. Do not stay at this hotel for your safety and health and lack of quality customer service.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

The health department should close them down! Gross nasty floors, broken lamp fire hazard, unidentifiable grossness on the wall... Just the highlights! We got here so late and were so exhausted we stayed. I got cleaning products from the front desk to clean the shower myself.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

This hotel is so disappointing. The pictures online look great but when you walk into the hotel the indoor (enclosed) pool reeked of chlorine. I went into the pool area and my eyes were burning. As I walked down the hallway to my room the hallways smelled of mold/mildew. The room (the first one) was decent. Through my stay I had to change rooms due to the AC not working. The next room (room 303) was horrific. Paint coming off the walls and up towards the ceiling you could see water damage. Looked like several spots on the ceiling had been patched up. The breakfast was mediocre but I guess you don't expect too much from this type of hotel. I do expect that walls and ceilings are completed and not left undone as if you are staying in a shack. The front desk lady (older just graduated school) was wonderful during the check-in process. She was one of many with good professional attitude. 5 stars up on the entire staff but 1 star for the condition of the hotel. You need to close down and make repairs. I will not be staying there on my visit in August.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business