“Great little place!”
Review of The Hot Box

The Hot Box
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: The Hot Box is the Food Truck Experience in an Outdoor Cafe Setting. We are bringing a new culinary adventure to our friends and customers in Historic Washington-Wilkes. The Hot Box is a custom built Food Truck bringing you fresh options for a quick meal to go. Our "Box Made" menu features Artisan Breads, Gourmet Cheeses, Fresh Ingredients, and "Secret Sauces". Great Food, Fun & Great Service.
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Great for a quick bite. Good food. Good prices! Nice folks and service..would recommend. Take it with you or dine outside.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Service is excellent, friendly, & the food is fresh and wonderful, melt in your mouth especially for washington.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

This was a very pleasant surprise, recommended by several locals. This is a trailer food place that you order it to go. I got the beef brisket taco with slaw and the meat was to perfection. I love pickles but I didn't really care for them on the taco so I just ate them separately, something you might want to consider asking about before ordering. Wish I had more time there to order some of their other menu items. Hope the locals who told me about this great little place are giving it some reviews.