“Excellent food!”

Mary's Southern Grill
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Young Harris
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This has become one of our favorite places in N GA.
Excellent food and friendly service.
Great breakfast, sandwiches and burgers.
The garlic parmesan potatoes skins are incredible.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Breakfast is grand and the Grouper sandwich -Awesome. I try to go by and get one everytime me and my wife are out in Young Harris. Double check the Hours closed from 2-4 in the afternoon.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We find Mary's is always good for breakfast and lunch. Have not been here for dinner. Usually busy but always can get a seat. Good variety on the menu. Food is really good.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My husband and I have eaten here twice. Both times were great! We are always on the look out for quaint mom and pop shops and this one is a hit for us. My husband always orders veggie plate and I ordered the grilled Turkey and Swiss on sourdough. Their homemade chips are great as well. We plan on making the drive up for breakfast soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had breakfast here on back-to-back days, but that is nowhere near unusual for the "regulars"! We even spoke to someone who eats here regularly six times a week!
Blueberry pancakes were the best I've ever had - even at home (but don't tell Mom!). Eggs were cooked joy right and you aren't "cheated" on the size of the offering. Country ham was out of the world delicious and the sausage links were meaty and just the right spiciness. Omelets were perfectly prepared and so very, very good. And the biscuits?!?! Don't even get me started on them. wow were they every good - and ask for a side of homemade jelly for your biscuit.
I didn't have the opportunity for lunch, but based on comments from locals, it is an experience i look forward to having when I come back to visit this area.
The place is so popular, you might have to wait. But the staff is so efficient in getting you seated and served and tables turned (without you feeling rushed) that the wait doesn't seem too long.
By the way, just to be prepared this is a cash-only establishment - no credit or debt cards. However, there is an ATM by the register just in case you are short on cash or failed to bring any.
Don't visit the area without coming to Mary's. It is at the top of my breakfast restaurants (and I hope to soon be able to say that about lunch)! Hurry on over !!!