“Lost my business”

Ranked #27 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 27 June 2014

They advertise delivery
They have delivered to my house three times I called in for an order for delivery and they made every excuse so they didn't have to deliver. I don't make small orders and I tip really good. My last order was over $60 with out the tip. They dont want my money. I no longer will eat at their restaurant. !!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Crap food.dont go.unless you like crap.quaility was poor.not much of a choice to choose from.chow mien is top ramen.no taste...egg foo young cold.I restaurant didnt look clean.so I can just imagine what the kitchen looks like..

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Food was excellent, some of the best chinese food I've had in a long time. The buffet was very small and had random American food like Lasagna and Tater Tots thrown in there. My fiancee's Great Grandma loved the lasagna, but I didn't. The crab rangoon, pot stickers and lo mein were excellent. Service was ok, had to go find someone to bring us a check. Great Grandma insisted on paying and had a coupon that fed all 3 of us for $25. I'd definitely go again.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

The first time we ate at this restaurant their Chinese buffet was good. But the second time we ate there it was like they hurriedly put out anything they could find to have a full fare. Terribly disappointed and we are hesitant to return.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Was actually on my way to hospital for back surgery and decided to have lunch before. Went with a friend and we were surprised at how clean, hot and good the luncheon buffet was. Staff kept re-filling the buffet so that everything was fresh. Nice salad bar and a desert bar to boot. All for around $8. I write for magazines and write for food magazines in particular and I was impressed for that price and the quality. You can also order from a regular menu. The only better food I found was at Idaho Doctor's Hospital and that place I highly recommend if you need back or spine surgery. More like a spa but no Chinese food.