“Ruined Chinese food for awhile”
Review of Golden China

Golden China
Ranked #27 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered the sesame chicken, and I don't know if they messed up the order or what but it was like thin slabs of breaded slimy flavorless chicken with sesame seeds thrown on top. And I ordered pork chow mein and I got a carton of ham and celery? I ordered a few other things that were okay, but it was in all pretty gross.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

I came to visit my husband out here do to his work that brings him here in Blackfoot Idaho... He mentioned this place to eat me and my girls were starving from are long drive here. As we walked in the place was died no one there be side the owner I'm guess and the waitress. We had already paid for the buffet for all 4 of us I should of did a walk through of the food. The food looked old like it's been sitting there or it was from the day before.. There was nit much but the chicken was dry and hard, the egg drop soup had a hard layer of dryness on top, it was not worth it at all.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

We ordered a takeout meal and it was ready very quickly, was nice and hot and was exactly what one would expect from a traditional American Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

They advertise delivery
They have delivered to my house three times I called in for an order for delivery and they made every excuse so they didn't have to deliver. I don't make small orders and I tip really good. My last order was over $60 with out the tip. They dont want my money. I no longer will eat at their restaurant. !!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Crap food.dont go.unless you like crap.quaility was poor.not much of a choice to choose from.chow mien is top ramen.no taste...egg foo young cold.I restaurant didnt look clean.so I can just imagine what the kitchen looks like..