“For a Food Truck it's the best”

Left Coast Fusion Truck
Ranked #124 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: A Fusion truck featuring a really fun mixed menu! Fusing favors and cultures, cooking cutting edge using Sous Vide methods, handmade breads and fresh Tortillas made to order! Yum!!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'm not a huge food truck fan but I have got to say Left Coast Fusion is some of the best food in Coeur d Alene ID. They make Corn tortillas from scratch, all the food that I have eaten there has been fresh and very tasty. They make it all from scratch. The owner is very nice and willing to change the ingredients to accommodate dietary needs. So if you are looking for creative new taste sensations this is the place to try!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We love food trucks and chose Left Coast as our first one in town. We ordered a lamb burger and fries to go but as soon as we took our first bite found the lamb burger raw in the middle. Upon return the staff was highly apologetic and quickly made us a new one, even upgrading us to the truffle fries. The second one was delicious and perfectly cooked although I must admit I liked the regular fries more than the truffle fries. We'll be back to try some of their other options.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The tuna was very dry along with the crab. Fries were ok a little mushy but good flavor. Lamb burger first bite it fell apart into about 7 pieces. Lamb burger still had good flavor but just couldn't eat it like a burger. Daughters chicken strips were very over cooked I couldn't hardly bite them. We've been waiting to try this place and it came highly recommend. With all that said the flavor of the tuna and burger was good but again very dry and messy.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

After reading over, and over again about the delicious food at Left Coast Fusion, I decided it was time to try it. I was NOT disappointed. Super fresh, flavorful delicious ingredients. There are a lot of really mediocre food choices in this town, so it's so refreshing to have a meal made with passion. Kudos to Left Coast Fusion!!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

With the freshest ingredients, I have to say... I did just about that! I returned for the braised pork belly Bahn Mi sandwich which had a tasty mix of garnishes (thinly sliced carrot, radish, cucumber, jalapeno, cilantro) and that spicy mayo sauce was perfection. If you have never tried Left Coast Fusion your taste buds are in for a flavor-packed treat.
It was a little chilly outside so they even brought my meal to my car. Thanks guys for great service and delicious culinary creations. Someone else had mentioned it before and these guys truly are worthy of the 5 star rating --not just great for a foodtruck, but in comparison to many of the fine dining establishments found here in the Inland Northwest!

1  Thank Paige H
Tony S, Owner at Left Coast Fusion Truck, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! You are very kind to take time out of your day to leave this! People like you are why we put so much love and passion into what we do! Thank you for noticing the small things because we truly do care about the details. See you again soon!