US$139
  • Pool
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
US$9,999
Quality Inn(Sandpoint)
US$130
US$149
US$134
Best Western Edgewater Resort(Sandpoint)
US$268
US$250
Eagle's Nest Motel(Priest River)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewsspeed boattwin roomthe ownermy husband and ipriest lakeboatsmarinacarolynboatersflowersconditionmealsummer
Reviewed 9 September 2015

The pontoon boat was great and super fun! My only complaint is that crazy lady should not work in customer service EVER!!! She is very very rude! I had to call the place to get someone to come to the office after waiting for twenty minutes only to be told you better have the boat back on time,
one minute late and you will be charger an extra $100. The audacity! As I said it was very fun and the boat ran great and I would do it again but she is just not a people person at all.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I spent a couple of nights there recently with my mother. We loved the relative seclusion of the property, as well as the size (there appears to be two rentals available; we stayed in the smaller one). Room was perfect for the two of us. Carolyn is obviously very knowledgeable about the area, and was able to direct us to some additional attractions (Granite Falls, Huff Lake) nearby that were very interesting. Boat rental was smooth, and it was exactly what we needed for cruising up to the upper lake (we rented the Lund fishing boat, since we don't water ski). Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

We have been to the marina two times. The marina has shore power to plug our boat in to. The marina is very well maintained. The restaurant is very good too. We are going back two more times this summer. There aren't any other marinas on the lake, that has shore power to the marina to plug our boat in to. The price is very reasonable too.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I decided we needed a couple days away. I started looking at rental possibilities for Coolin and I am so glad I picked this spot for our getaway! Caroline the owner is absolutely wonderful,she said we could check in and out at anytime since it was the off season and not busy. The "Cabin was wonderful, the view was amazing, and the peace and quite was just what we needed. We will MOST DEFINITELY be back!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We recently rented a boat from Blue Diamond Marina on Priest Lake near Coolin Idaho. This is our favorite family vacation spot and we have been coming to the lake since 1960. We love to rent a ski boat and a pontoon boat during our stay. We found Blue Diamond Marina on the internet and called to make a reservation a year in advance. Caroline, the owner was helpful and accommodating. We picked up our boat early on the day we arrived. We were pleased with the condition of the boat. She does an amazing job managing both the marina and the hotel/restaurant with the help[ of two young men who take shifts. On our next to last day we exchanged our ski boat for a pontoon boat and cruised the lake in the rain. When we returned the pontoon boat for a ski boat for our last day of skiing my teenage grandchildren saw the sport version of the boat we were renting and Caroline noted their interest.She said we could take it instead of the boat we had been using. They were thrilled. I am so happy to have found this marina on Cavanaugh Bay with top of the line boats very well maintained. Our rentals in the past years have not been as satisfactory as this experience. Thank you Caroline for making our experience memorable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family