“Great variety for a variety of tastes..”

O'Rourkes Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Not our 1st time here nor last. Always pretty tasty and for this particular visit we all enjoyed a broad swath of food type, we shared a little and everyone was pleased.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Went here for breakfast prior to fishing. Surprisingly good breakfast for an local pub. Generous portions, good service, fresh coffee, everyone left full and happy.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My husband & I were looking for a breakfast place & are staying in Victor, so there aren't many places to chose from & we were headed to Teton National Park. We had stopped here when we arrived in town but just to pick up some take out pizza which was "ok." Breakfast & service for a sit down meal however today, totally different experience. Our server was very attentive, took our drink order right away & came back to ask if we wanted refills. Our meal came up fairly quickly- this was a Saturday morning. I ordered an omelette & my husband ordered chicken fried steak which he said was very good as was my omelette. Portion sizes were very large also. I would definitely come back to O'Rourkes maybe try lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel recommended O’Rourkes, it was a busy night, we called ahead seating for 12, our table was ready when we arrived.
My husband and I had wings and salad they were perfectly cooked, crispy and spicy.
They also serve many micro brews.
Prices are reasonable, it’s a no frills bar and grill
Would definitely return next visit

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We ate here 2 evenings and breakfast once. Excellent food and service!! Pizza, wings, blt for breakfast and corn beef hash plate were delicious!!

Date of visit: August 2018