“Great breakfast/brunch and lunch!”
Review of TWR Grill - CLOSED

TWR Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A regular at this place. Everything I've had, great! My favorites, breakfast burrito and biscuits and gravy.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed in Driggs for 4 nights visiting my son and had breakfast here every morning. The food was so good!!! I love a good poached egg and they have several variations of Egg's Benedict on their menu. I had the veggie with added Canadian bacon and it was delicious. My son had the traditional and he just raved about it. Next day I had their in house made corned beef hash which was very good. Third day we tried the huevos rancheros and once again...the food was outstanding. Service was prompt and very cheery. Their food is all locally grown or raised and it sure does come through using fresh ingredients in their dishes! They also serve Bloody Mary's, Mimosas, wine and beer. All of which goes quite well with a good breakfast! :)

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Good Morning Teton Valley! A great place to start the day with good food. They have excellent daily specials and use locally grown ingredients when available. Sit inside or out and kick start your day.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I come out to Driggs every fall and this is my daily breakfast spot. I eat breakfast there and don't need to eat again till dinner. All their Benedict dishes are excellent.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We are new to the area, but don't go out for breakfast often. However, we just got married the day before and decided to drag ourselves out for breakfast.

As we arrived, I was slightly disappointed in the interior.. it was small and not extremely inviting, but not terrible by any means.. I can imagine when they get busy it's a little tight. It looked like there was another room to the side, but not used much. They have a back patio area, but it was a bit cool and breezy for a morning meal outside.

The food..

Wife had the pancakes.. and really liked them. Fluffy and flavorable. The bacon on the side was good too she said... she only shared a very small nibble for me.

I had corned beef hash with eggs. Very good... albeit quite different than I was expecting. It was more or less some chunks of their grass fed corned beef mixed with their outstanding hashbrowns. I would have liked a little more beef, but otherwise I was happy.

Both portions were large, and service was good. Coffee was just OK.

Overall, fairly happy with our experience... we bought some grass fed hot dogs (as they sell a selection of their meats in store) and hope to have those tonight!