“Eat here at your own risk!”
Review of TWR Grill - CLOSED

TWR Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2014

TWR Grill has new owners (6/1) and has changed the name to Provisions Restaurant. Same menu so far. I have eaten there twice and both times got food poisoning -- from rancid cooking oil, I think. Chef said he had no other complaints so dismissed my "claims" but did take my name and number for owner who has not called in 10 days.

Again, at your own risk. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

They serve grass fed beef from the Teton Waters Ranch (hence TWR). The burgers was juicy and great flavor. Good sweet potato fries also. A little bit of a wait but that is because they are so busy in the summer. That is what happens when the food is good!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our family was looking for a hearty breakfast before hitting the road and TWR Grill delivered! Great pancakes, french toast, and omelets! The staff was very friendly and service was quick. If we are ever in the area again, we will be return customers for sure!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

As all restaurants in the valley, this one had a bit of a rocky start. My grandmother tried catering through them once while they were having a struggle with their chef. It made it a bit more hectic for my grandmother but we were promised the food no matter what, and that is what happened. It was delicious! Their pulled beef and pork is so yummy. I have gone to their restaurant on multiple occasions and always enjoy my food. I once had the elk chili (it was a special, not sure if they still have it) and it was sooo good. I'm not a huge fan of elk, but I am when eating that chili...

If you want to support a local business that uses grass-fed beef from their very own ranch, try this place :)

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I come here often, I have the same all the time. The breakfast sandwich is reasonable priced and very delicious. I like the service and the atmosphere. it is one of my favorite places for breakfast. Highly recommend.