“This is now The Provisions”
Review of TWR Grill - CLOSED

TWR Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We came to eat here one morning, it was busy. Only one waitress, one cook- so you have to wait a little bit. We got our food finally: it was fine. The couple sitting at the next table never got their food, ticket got lost apparently.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Really good breakfast. Fast, fresh and tasty. Staff friendly and helpful. Had the corn beef hash and the omelet (it was so good we went back the next day), both were excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

TWR Grill no longer exists. New restaurant named Provisions is in it's place. No sign yet, but small menu posted on door.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

TWR Grill has new owners (6/1) and has changed the name to Provisions Restaurant. Same menu so far. I have eaten there twice and both times got food poisoning -- from rancid cooking oil, I think. Chef said he had no other complaints so dismissed my "claims" but did take my name and number for owner who has not called in 10 days.

Again, at your own risk. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

They serve grass fed beef from the Teton Waters Ranch (hence TWR). The burgers was juicy and great flavor. Good sweet potato fries also. A little bit of a wait but that is because they are so busy in the summer. That is what happens when the food is good!