“Now Provisions ”

TWR Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

TWR Grill has been gone for several years. New owners and new chef from TWR Grill. The new restaurant offers much of the same menu items; I think it is a small menu. Only open until 2 PM

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We came to eat here one morning, it was busy. Only one waitress, one cook- so you have to wait a little bit. We got our food finally: it was fine. The couple sitting at the next table never got their food, ticket got lost apparently.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Really good breakfast. Fast, fresh and tasty. Staff friendly and helpful. Had the corn beef hash and the omelet (it was so good we went back the next day), both were excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

TWR Grill no longer exists. New restaurant named Provisions is in it's place. No sign yet, but small menu posted on door.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

TWR Grill has new owners (6/1) and has changed the name to Provisions Restaurant. Same menu so far. I have eaten there twice and both times got food poisoning -- from rancid cooking oil, I think. Chef said he had no other complaints so dismissed my "claims" but did take my name and number for owner who has not called in 10 days.

Again, at your own risk. I will not be going back.