“Great Little Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast while staying at the Grand Targhee Resort and were extremely pleased with the food and service. Our waitress was great. Very friendly and very good at her job. Great personality and very nice. She made you feel welcome and took great care of my family. I had a couple of bagels and they were great, not heavy like store bought ones, my kids had the pancakes and were really happy with their food. Definitely would recommend and would eat there again if back in the area.

1  Thank Dawn W

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Visited in am before hiking. Cute restaurant with approximately 12 tables. Noted for their homemade bagels. The portions are huge. My huckleberry pancakes were delicious... I almost ordered the full stack but after our waitress mentioned the portion size , I decided on 2, should have been 1. My husband’s omelet was also large and came with a freshly made bagel. Waitress was very friendly and kept the coffee coming. I recommend this restaurant if you are in Driggs.

1  Thank awaywego117
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Seemingly one of two places open for breakfast at 7 AM in Driggs (the other is Provisions)., Salmon benedict was delicious, although the bagel was not easy to cut. Nice breakfast potatoes. My girlfriend's eggs over easy were pretty hard -- the plates are metal, and hot, and probably keep cooking the eggs after they leave the grille.

1  Thank jn92075
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I journeyed up to Driggs with my family to eat at Big Hole and we were not disappointed. The bagels are freshly made in house every morning! I had the grilled turkey sandwich on a plain bagel and it was outstanding. Just the right amount of crisp from the bagel. The turkey and cheese was just right. Would definitely come back again!

1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

While on vacation stopped at this little cozy restaurant for bkfst.
We timed it perfect, since it's not a large place and not long after we ordered there was a crowd waiting on benches outside. Though it's family V owned and the owners daughters, HS age or younger were the servers. You'd think they'd been serving food for years! Busy but very friendly.
Each of us ordered something different and loved our bkfst!
I love pastrami but have a hard time finding good pastrami in MN. Here I ordered a Pastrami Omelet, not expecting it to be delicious, but willing to try
Surprise! It was one of the best omelets I've ever had!
If you're in the Jackson Hole area take a short drive to Driggs.

1  Thank Lori F