Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
Gateway Inn(Grangeville)
US$77
Orbitz.com
Clearwater 12 Motel(Kamiah)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
US$134
Helgeson Place Hotel Suites(Orofino)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
All reviewsfront desksmall townplace to staycontinental breakfastpool and hot tubroom was cleanyogurtnice stayroad triplobbymotelsuper8idahojanetreclinermotorcycleclerk
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I had to go to grangeville at the last second due to my dad being life flighted to Boise and my mom being up in grangeville without a car. The staff was delightful and made sure we were taken care of and the hotel
Was so clean! Pool was excellent and the hot tub appreciated. It was a nice stay even under the worst circumstances.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8idahocom, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Grangeville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

We are delighted to hear that we could help and make this bad event better for you and your family in your recent visit here to the Grangeville area. We hope to see you back here again soon!
Until then.....Safe travels

Reviewed 16 April 2018

From the time that we walked into the front lobby I felt at home. Thank you Sandy for making sure that we had everything that was needed to have a enjoyable stay at the Super 8!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8idahocom, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Grangeville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

I will agree about Sandi, she has been with us almost 1 year now and often i get kind comments about her and her hospitality.
I'm blessed with ALL good helpers here.
I hope you are well and have a gr8 summer!
Tommiann Day, manager

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Very nice property, would definitely stay again. Had space for dually and long gooseneck trailer.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We strive to give the best experience to all of our guests and are thrilled that you feel we hit the mark. We look forward to your next visit to the Grangeville, Idaho area!
Safe & Happy Travels.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Hotel and staff most helpful and accommodating. After travelling and being tired it's nice to find friendly, knowledgeable reception. Too small a bathroom though!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are so glad you took the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. It is feedback from our guests that helps us to improve where we need to and to celebrate when we excel. We will share your comments with our entire team. Next time you stay with us, please give us a call we do have rooms that have bigger bathrooms in them. We would be more then happy to help you.
We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have stayed at two Super 8 about a week apart from each other, I have told the front desk that I am a member and they had told me it didn't matter. It does matter and I never received my points for either of my stays. This disappoints me to where I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. The overall stay was okay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ted L, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Grangeville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

SamiABVI,

I looked into this for you. We find ONE stay at our property and We FIND TWO addresses for you in our system for your name, one is a PO BOX and the other is a STREET address... Your points were added to the po box. We changed and added the points to your Street address this morning when we saw this review.
Next time, Please call us when something doesn't seem right with your stay rather than issuing a negative review when you have issues on your end that affect our guest satisfaction scores.
I can't tell you what the other super did about your pints for the other stay but im guessing because the po box comes up first in our system your points for that property went there too.

Ted