“Great Hangout with class and glass”
Review of The Gallery

The Gallery
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Grangeville
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 31 December 2017

The gallery is always fun, welcoming and has wonderful lunch menu and specialty dinners. Sue and her crew make this venue fun!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I haven't been there in a while. I was there for lunch and it was very pleasant. The service is great and you can wander around before or after you eat.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We arrived an hour before closing, and they were out of the soup of the day (which sounded delicious), but we were still able to get the lunch special and their famous chicken salad croissant, each with a side salad (their dressings are all made in-house). The food was so good. My only complaint was the atmosphere--while our server was efficient, she wasn't particularly friendly. I know they have things to do before closing, but they didn't really interact easily with any of the customers--I mention this only because usually in small-town, independently-owned eateries, the attention is a bit more personal.

Susan K, Owner at The Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

So sorry . I'll speak to my employee about this . Thank you for tour responce

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Fabulous food at a great price - healthy and delicious - and the ambiance is lovely. Great place to meet up with friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Meal was terrific, staff was warm and welcoming, will definitely go again! Atmosphere would be ideal for a date night with my husband.