“Clean and Bright”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Grangeville
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This Subway franchise is very well run, busy and cheerfull. The place is always up to date with a great young staff. Fast lunch and fast breakfast.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Subway has always been one of my go-to places when traveling. This one makes a mean Black Forest ham and egg on flatbread.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Nice end to a very warm day, cold iced tea, and a sandwich of choice. Friendly staff. Great view....

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

One of the better subways I've been too. The manager/owner is frequently there which helps keep things going. Lunch rush is from about 1145 until 1 pm. Use the online ordering tool or be prepared go stand in line. This location always has sugar cookies available... negates eating healthy but well worth it. This is the best fast food place in Grangeville for speed and cleanliness.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

When I travel I eat at subway quite often. I eat healthy and they are a very healthy and reasonably priced option. The way I order my sandwich is a little different than usual. Every-time I have been here they have filled my order exactly as requested.