US$373
Biasutti Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
US$894
Atlanta Augustus(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$1,040
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B Casa delle Rose(Lido di Venezia)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Casa Robinig(Lido di Venezia)
TripAdvisor
B & B Livia Oliva(Lido di Venezia)
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Bragadina(Lido di Venezia)
  • Breakfast included
500 Bed and Breakfast(Lido di Venezia)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsyogurtcheeseislandlidovenice
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed there for 5 nights at the end of June 2017. The hotel is in a lovely location on a quiet residential street , but that's the only positive I can think of. The room which we were given was called Girosole which was an extremely small, despite my wife asking for a nice room as we were celebrating a special birthday. From the first night we discovered that the air con did not work. The room was stifling and impossible to sleep. As there was never anyone on reception, we sent them an email to inform them of this and after numerous promises that it would be fixed, after day 5 it was never fixed. The weather was extremely hot and very uncomfortable. We went home covered in mosquito bites from having to sleep with the window open.

I notice a previous .reviewer complaining about the air con 3 years ago so i wonder if this has been an issue for some time.

Breakfast was very poor as they never replenished anything until you asked them. At 9.00 am - empty coffee pots.

This was all too poor, and this b & b needs to step up to the mark if they are to survive in today's competitive market place.

Room Tip: Dont bother
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Louis W
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights recently with my sister. We had room 'Erica' and I can say that the location of the villa is really lovely. It is incredibly peaceful here. If you want a peaceful hotel in a lovely location, this is it. Unfortunately though, I do have to say there were several issues with our stay. Firstly, for 4 of the 5 nights there was no air-conditioning despite the website saying they were - it was incredibly hot during our stay and the room was an oven. Most nights we couldn't sleep due to the incredible heat in the room. I am disappointed we were not told of this on check-in and offered at least a fan for the room or something. This is partly down to the counter staff not speaking any English. I would also say that the staff on the weekdays (while not speaking any English, seemed very friendly). The staff who came in on Saturday however, were very UNFRIENDLY and RUDE! The woman who came in to clean our room on 8 July was very rude and also didn't finish cleaning the room. This meant that when we returned to our room, the bathroom hadn't been cleaned - however the towels were taken away and no fresh towels left - so we couldn't shower! There was also not one piece of toilet paper to be found - we had to go out and BUY SOME ROLLS. I tried to call the reception but nobody answered for hours, when someone finally did, they treated us like we were disrupting them from something more important and barked at us that they would bring toilet paper and then HANG UP on us!!! Oh my god, how rude!!! In all, because of the air conditioning situation and the weekend staff, I would choose not to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask before arrival if they have air conditioning working!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RoseLondon2014
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. The staff was very nice and helping. They even set us a new years activity. It was a nice and fun experience. I look foward to going there again, because my family and I really enjoyed it.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Nice and quiet hotel on the Lido.
Good value for money.
The hotel is in a old romantic villa, there is a nice charming old atmosphere in the garden and the hallway. The rooms however, are comfortable, but have lost the old atmosphere probably because of 'modernisation' quite a while ago.

The hostess was very friendly, she speaks French. We did not have breakfast in the hotel.

You can hire bicycles to explore the Lido.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bridela8
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Villa Angelica is a very comfortable and cozy little hotel. The 'lady of the house', Elena, is extremely friendly and concerned about your well being she gives all touristic tips she can. The breakfast is very nice with a large choice of breads, yoghurts, cakes etc. The hotel is a t 5 minutes walk from the water bus (vaporetto) station at Lido from there it takes you 10-15 minutes to reach Venice e.g. Piazza San Marco. Only downside is that you have to park your car a few streets further, there is however an unloading and loading spot at the hotel gate.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple