I have to disagree with the positive ratings other TripAdvisors have given this property. While it is new, clean and comfortable, I had the following negative experiences here during my Nov 11/12, 2011 stay:
* Property is cannot be located using a GPS device. It's address on the Choice Hotels website is not searchable on Google Maps or on GPS devices. The link to the property's map on the Choice Hotel website goes to a "bad link" page. The hotel can be seen from Interstate 15 if you come to Idaho Falls that way. Otherwise, you cannot find it.
* There is significant road construction on the ramps/roads around this property.
* Restaurants / amenities are located several miles from the hotel. The property is located "away" from "downtown" Idaho Falls.
* The breakfast was not very inviting.
* The "breakfast lady" as much told me that I had to leave the dining area while I was eating because a "large group" was expected in a few minutes
* The housekeeping staff repeatedly knocked on my door to clean the room even after I had told them to please come back later.
There are other places to stay in Idaho Falls, and I'd recommend checking those out before deciding to stay here.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking