I have to disagree with the positive ratings other TripAdvisors have given this property. While it is new, clean and comfortable, I had the following negative experiences here during my Nov 11/12, 2011 stay:
* Property is cannot be located using a GPS device. It's address on the Choice Hotels website is not searchable on Google Maps or on GPS devices. The link to the property's map on the Choice Hotel website goes to a "bad link" page. The hotel can be seen from Interstate 15 if you come to Idaho Falls that way. Otherwise, you cannot find it.
* There is significant road construction on the ramps/roads around this property.
* Restaurants / amenities are located several miles from the hotel. The property is located "away" from "downtown" Idaho Falls.
* The breakfast was not very inviting.
* The "breakfast lady" as much told me that I had to leave the dining area while I was eating because a "large group" was expected in a few minutes
* The housekeeping staff repeatedly knocked on my door to clean the room even after I had told them to please come back later.
There are other places to stay in Idaho Falls, and I'd recommend checking those out before deciding to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel boasts many amenities that will ensure your comfort and enhance your overall experience while you are here. A well-kept indoor pool and hot-tub facility is available for your use, as well as a fitness room filled with state-of-the-art equipment. A meeting room is available for booking at a nominal rate. Additionally, each room contains a 32" flat-screen television, a coffee maker, miniature fridge, microwave, and a safe for added security. High-speed wireless internet is available in every room. One of our most popular amenities is the delicious hot-buffet breakfast which we offer to each and every guest at no additional charge. Complimentary home-made soup, a salad bar, gourmet cookies, and fresh-baked corn bread/garlic bread are also available to all guests every evening between 6pm and 9pm. The rooms in our hotel are well-appointed and modern. Our standards of cleanliness and comfort are second to none, and we are proud to offer our guests a good night's rest on the renowned Simmons "Beauty Rest" mattresses that are featured in every room and suite. The location of Sleep Inn and Suites, Idaho Falls, provides easy access to many points of interest and attractions in the South-East Idaho area. The Museum of Idaho, Riot Zone Fun Park/Ice Arena, the beautiful Snake River, Idaho Falls Green Belt, and the LDS temple are all within five miles of our hotel. Yellowstone National Park, the Kelly Canyon Ski Resort, Craters of the Moon National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and Lava Hot Springs are also nearby (all less than a two-hour drive from the hotel). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and AAE Travel Pte Ltd so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.