“My wife loves sweet potato fries”

Stockman's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

And she says the ones she ate here this week were the best. Arrived around 11am for an early lunch. I had the fajita salad - huge (really huge), tasty, well put together. My wife had the prime rib sandwich with the SP fries. Excellent rolls, too. This is a very good restaurant and reasonably priced. I plan to eat here again on my next trip to Idaho Falls.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite steak house. No secret why my wife brought me here for my birthday. All you can eat steak for $23.99. Currently on my 80th ounce. Not sure if I'll order another or not. First one is the best coming out thick at 24-30 ounces and everyone after 10-12 ounces. The refills are not the best quality but the cook makes up for it by cooking it to the best. Very tender and flavorful. Our server is doing a great job too.

1  Thank Matt N
Reviewed 23 December 2016

took 25 rings for someone to answer the phone and when I asked if they were going to be open Christmas day she just said "no " and when i asked if they were open Saturday it was just another "no" . No explanation , probably won't be going there anytime soon if that is the way they handle potential customers!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I booked my office christmas party two weeks ago, we went last night. Our table was not ready and it was an hour before they actually seated us. Very disappointed. They put us in two booths which was akward an eventually moved us to a table. The management obviously needs to review how they take reservations. The waitress was very nice but I felt like they really didnt care. Wouldnt book a party there again. Food was OK.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I went here after I arrived in Idaho Falls because it was next door to my hotel. The food was decent. The service was OK.