Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$129
US$112
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$135
US$123
Home2.com
Residence Inn Idaho Falls(Idaho Falls)
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Destinations Inn(Idaho Falls)
US$229
Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Looks like the place is getting updated!
Nice and clean rooms! Clean sheets, new beds and new furniture. Friendly staff!
Decent Breakfast and a good diner across the street!
We had a good time and will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Allan W
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I can tell you that previous reviews had me terrified. I booked this place before I read the reviews and couldn't cancel (booked after the cancellation time). On that note, I will start off by saying that the place is definitely in need of updating which they are in the process of doing which explains some of the mess including the pool and hot tub area. With that being said, the staff was wonderful and very polite, I asked for an extra towel as I am a 2 towel girl and got it. Walked into the room and it was clean and smelled very nice. The bed was comfortable and sheets clean. The only real complaint I have is the water in the shower fluctuated between hot, cold and somewhere in-between, other than that everything was just fine. The area around the hotel is also older but definitely not sketchy as other reviews said. There is a golf course across the street and a quaint little bar on the back side of the motel. It's close to the falls which are beautiful. I would most definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Janna S
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The Pros:
The Staff was friendly and helpful.
Excellent diner across the street.
Allows pets with deposit (non refundable)

The Cons:
This hotel is nowhere near a 2 star hotel.
This hotel is old, not updated at all and maintenance is long overdue. The carpet in our room had holes in it, which makes it a tripping hazard. Room reeked of cigarette smoke, even though this was advertised as a non-smoking room.
The room we stayed in was somewhat clean, carpet was dirty and wet.
The bathtub which was rusty around the metal.
It appears the owners were going to do some updates, but to give this a 1, would be stretching it.
Breakfast consisted of coffee and a few rolls that were put out.
We didn't feel in danger and walked to the next block to eat.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NVSheltieMom
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Folks.....sleep in your car before staying here. I don't like to leave bad reviews but this is going to be bad!!

If I could give it a negative 1....I would. This was listed as a "2 Star" on Hotwire. I contacted Hotwire with concerns after getting this place blindly. They told me "don't worry. Not everyone leaves good reviews....maybe it won't be that bad."

Please see the pictures from the OUTSIDE of the hotel. We ended up NOT staying here because it was so horrible. We were scheduled for 4 nights and went somewhere else.

First things first...when you check in....there is a BIG sign that says "NO REFUNDS". That should be the first red flag. I was not asked for ID or anything proving I was who I was. I was given 1 room key with the number of the room. When asked how to get to that room the gal said "I don't know...." I challenged her...she continued to say "I don't know. You just have to drive around and look".

There was no hot water, 3 towels for 4 people, when I stripped the beds to look for bedbugs and other critters there was long hair and dirty sheets on the bed. There were so many other things wrong I can't even begin to tell you.

The outside of this place was horrible. I cant say that enough. It was not up to city code and after this review I will be finding out how to file complaint with pictures with the City of Idaho Falls. There were crates parked in front of handicap parking. Another review mentioned wet carpeting. I know why....they were pressure washing the building with OPEN WINDOWS in rooms.

When we went to the front to ask for more towels and to be moved to lower level, the man who appeared to be owner or management was very nasty to us. Told us "we don't have any first floor rooms available". We mentioned it was a matter of being handicap accessible.....we were told they were not a handicap accessible establishment. When asked for more towels we were told "you are only booked for 3 people you only get 3 towels'. Uh...NO we booked for 4 people!! Three weeks prior I called to ask about the pool being open...I was told "yes it is open and you can use it during the day". You can't tell very well but in the pictures....the pool is empty. There was construction areas that had grass growing out of it by the pool. The pool was obviously closed for a very long time and we were lied to when when we called to ask about the pool.

When we expressed being upset with the manager/owner he very rudely told us "Well call who you booked it and have them call me to cancel reservation. I don't want people staying here that don't want to. You have 1 hour to have Hotwire call me."

Needless to say we did NOT stay. We were moved to a different hotel and Hotwire picked up the tab for the difference.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

What a dump, smoke smell rooms
I've seen better carpets at the landfill
MOLD on the Windows
And it was almost $100!!!!!!!
Made a mistake and stopped at the 1st hotel in Rexford
Should have just asked for $$ back & left but was too tired
Think I'll sleep in my clothes

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo