US$90
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$144
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hampton.com
US$124
US$112
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$149
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$93
SleepInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
CandlewoodSuites
Residence Inn Idaho Falls(Idaho Falls)
US$112
US$128
US$123
All reviewsclean sheetsstay somewhere elsestaff was friendlynice hoteloatmealfree breakfastdanishcleanlinessidaho
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We booked here for the night before and after the solar eclipse. The prices throughout the city were high and the owners of this hotel jacked up their prices like everyone else. We knew that it would be a bare bones experience but I did not expect a huge red stain (blood, cherry juice or tomato sauce who knows?) on the carpet, cigarette burn holes in the blankets and a filthy bathroom with a dripping faucet. To add injury to insult, the room was not made up when we returned at 5pm for the second night. The evening desk manager was condescending and brought fresh towels but gave the excuse that they were full the night before. I said you are not full tonight why would you not clean the rooms of the guests who are staying? I got the typical shrug of those who are clueless.

The eclipse experience was wonderful. The lack of response by the staff to our very minimal requests (a hairdryer and a working coffee machine) could not diminish the glow of that other worldly experience.

I have never stayed in an econo lodge before. This place was disgusting, I will never book one again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FellowtravelerUT
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The property has obviously been around a while, but the rooms have been redone, the pool is excellent, and the staff is VERY nice to deal with!

Sam, especially, was always cheerful and solved any problem in a timely manner.

Breakfast was great (as described), cereal, donuts, juice.

Value far exceeded the actual cost.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Have stayed there two different times and I thought the first time was bad we'll OMG the second was a disaster! First of all my first room that was assigned was to dirty to stay in so went and complained and was given a new room. Well it wasn't much better than the first one but I was tired and accepted it after a 15 hr day. Stepped into the shower and looked up on the shelve and found not only someone else soap but dirt that was unbelievable. Complained to management I believe was one of the owners who I assume doesn't care and he said it will be taken care of. Upon my arrival that evening stepped into the shower and believe it or not soap still there along with the filth. I again mention the to the owner/manager upon checking and I got the I don't care attitude. When talking to the tour guide he stayed he also had to change rooms along with 8-9 other guest rooms. My customers were very upset at the accommodations and asked there travel absent for a complete refund for 11 rooms. Hope I never have to stay there again! I am a tour bus operator and these rooms are set up by the travel agent!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry U
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Dear Larry,
First of all we apologize for inconvenience..we work so hard to keep good costumer service for our hotel no matter what.. I have investigated your case with all the employees worked that day. when your Travel agent booked 40 rooms for 3 nights ..almost 80 people showed up.. Hotel process is like we make bunch of keys and hand it over to your tour guide as he distribute to rest of the group and driver at the end cause you have to park your big bus and come up to him and collect...mean while when people take key to room and check into room they use room and get back to him(tour guid) say they didn't like upper level instead they get bottom...so tour guid take the key back and quickly give them bottom level without checking room and allot it to next who ever come to checkin so may be you have got that room. we as management will not be responsible once the clean rooms are assigned .we feel very sorry this is being happened lot of times even after mentioning to you travel agent Lucia LU. please talk to her and resolve..Thank you

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We had a great family mini vacation at our favorite Hotel. They go above and beyond each and every time. The managers are always in the lobby, making sure every customer is being taken care of. Free Breakfast has plenty of variety, and lots of choices. The rooms and the bathrooms are extra clean. We always tell everyone about this hotel and it's amazing service. You just can't go wrong when you stay here. I look forward to returning again soon and hope to bring my family!

Room Tip: great option
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

You can't beat the location! It is right in the center of everything. Easy to get everywhere.Best place ever, best service, friendly mangers, I can't tell how much I got love with place.Best mangers I have seen they do more than their jobs, they do excellent job.Thanks a lot for your co operations.The service here is amazing.Best regards

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends