“Excellent ham and eggs!”

Mitchell's Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Really great Ham and Eggs as well as pancakes. Great service and clean environment. Enjoyed the entire experience and would recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was reasonably priced, with good-sized portions. (Steak & Eggs special $8.59) My other half had the Ham steak, and it was as large as the plate. My biscuit was about 3 inches high! They were very busy, and it was noisy, but service was good. The sweet tea was not good.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We finally found the diner after entering the gas station then circling the building. My bad!!! It was a treasure. Alice, our waitress, made the experience a delight. Our food was the best. I had the ham steak breakfast. They said it was 9 oz. My guess would have been 16 oz. Awesome prices at a wonderful cafe.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I aim for the "mom and pop" places, and this place fits the bill. Adequate parking for semis, a spacious, clean dining room and friendly service. I had the roast pork dinner, with cream of chicken soup, mashed potatoes, and green beans. All good for the most part. With coffee and gratuity, about 13 bucks. Normal for these parts.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This place knows how to make homemade food. Good ole stick to your ribs Merican food. Best thing is they stick with what works. Try the chicken fried steak. You won't be disappointed.