“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Reservations Recommended
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It was clean and felt classy. The service was great! We ordered our food and the wait for the entrees was super long or felt super long because we took our young kids and they got restless. Probably not normally a place to take your kids but it was my birthday dinner. The food was yummy when we got it. They gave me a free dessert of my choice. The pork ribeye was a large portion and yummy. The squash ravioli was very good. The cheesecake was delicious!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Absolutely exquisite cuisine, super friendly and helpful staff, in a restaurant co-owned by the chef and the manager who are clearly doing what they love. My wife and I ate here twice—Friday dinner and Saturday lunch—on our recent trip to Idaho Falls for the eclipse totality on Monday Aug 21, and if we could have eaten every lunch and dinner there we would have. But they were sold out on Saturday night and closed Sunday and Monday. Sigh. All I can say is: if you are in Idaho Falls, or anywhere nearby, don't miss Copper Rill.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Wifey had stir fry which we both agreed was the best we ever had. I had the halibut which was excellent. Salads above average and homemade dressings superb

Chicken curry appy only average. Wanted more flavor and grilled chicken

Cocktails excellent. Location unbeatable. Wait staff well trained yet personable

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had the shrimp and chicken with lobster sauce pasta. Delicious. Very friendly staff. Recommend you go.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Well located, a few metres from the river. This restaurant offers a good, but not overwhelming choice of fresh local menu choices.
As it was a warm summer evening, we opted to sit outside, but the inside looked very nice.
There's a grassy lawn outside for any little ones to play on, which is fun.
The service was friendly and top notch. oh and they had a decent range of beers also!