“Super soup & bread”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #34 of 227 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Reviewed 19 October 2016

You can find great tasting soups with a comforting slice of delicious bread. The sweet breads have always been really good. Try the Trex Bar-hoping it's as healthy as it is good! The place is very cute, staff has been friendly and the only negative is the high price for a loaf.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Stopped by to purchase a loaf of sweet bread. I was promptly greeted as I walked in and quickly helped. The pumpkin chocolate chip bread was still warm and was very moist and delicious. I was surprised when I was offered a free slice of bread before leaving. I haven't ever been disappointed in the quality of product I get from Great Harvest Bread. I'll be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I got a grilled BLT with avocado which was yummy! Went in right at noon and they were quite busy but the wait wasn't too long. They hand out sample slices of Bread while you wait! I had half a sandwich which was still really big. Broke down and got a brownie-to die for!! Very friendly there (I was at the downtown location). Only downside is that there's very little seating and quite crowded. But I guess that's because it's a popular spot!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

This is always an easy go-to for me. The sandwiches are great and fresh, and you get a slice of bread to go with it. Plus, they have an array of tasty desserts!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We love Great Harvest and this was no exception. Raspberry white chocolate scones are the best! Their sandwiches are also very good!