“Love this restaurant!”

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #148 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We eat here often and love it! Don't be put off by the appearance, furnishings and decor are old and out of date but clean, cooks sanitize often. Food is fresh and it's fun to create your own combinations based on your tastes. Experiment and be adventurous! Staff is always friendly and efficient. Leftovers are great warmed up!

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

We went there for lunch and were happy with the service, the variety of veggies, meat and sauces. The food looked really fresh and tasted excellent.

The prices were OK for what you get. You can pile up your own choices of food highly in the bowl without complaints or extra charges, so I was completely happy and saturated with a medium bowl that I piled up a bit. I even took a small snack for the night home with me. The waitress put boxes for leftovers on our table without asking, so that was convenient.

Maybe the place needs a little more Asian touch regarding the interior design (That's why I'm not giving it the 5 stars but only 4). But if you don't mind that I can totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

I love mongolian grill food but this place was not the best. We were there about 15 minutes after 11 and the area to pick out food looked like it had not been cleaned since the night before. After putting the sauces on, the person cooking kept watering down our choice. It was tasteless once we got it. The service was also poor.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

This place was funny to me. We went to the strip mall it's in for Verizon and the moment I stepped out of my car, the only thing I could smell was the Mongolian Grill! It smelled amazing. When we eeny inside, I didn't let the appearance sway my experience because my husband loves this place. It was an interesting concept of getting your food, but they did not have as much selection as I would have liked. The cooking "show" was kind of cool. But the food was not as great as I expected and seriously, FORGET the service!!! She was so rude and the only thing she has the get is our drinks and our ticket. We do the rest and we had to wait for both, and they were both wrong!! Nobody helped us. Being a waitress myself, you seriously have to not care at all to give such bad service. I ended up looking at the prices and they were a total joke. There was no difference in price in a lunch portion practically, and it was SO overpriced. Not going again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food is very tasty and typically for Mongolian grills, you customize it the way you want. Lunch is the better deal because you can get the same things offered for dinner for less. The quality of the ingredients, particularly the vegetables, is very good. The choice of sauces is good.

With regard to the comments that other reviewers made, I don't want seafood in a Mongolian restaurant so I don't care that they charge extra for it. The restaurant is a bit dated and shabby, again, not a concern for me at lunch time.

Good food, good prices at least at lunch and generally quick service.